PDA

View Full Version : For the ladies

Cuda
02-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Here are some items made just with the ladies in mind.

ToonaFish
02-06-2004, 10:59 AM
And as Valentine's approaches...

Fish boy
02-06-2004, 05:18 PM
awwwww, now you got me feeling all romantic and stuff

Cuda
02-06-2004, 05:21 PM
I never have understood why women complain when we leave the seat up. We don't complain about women leaving them down do we???

gcarter
02-06-2004, 10:10 PM
I never have understood why women complain when we leave the seat up. We don't complain about women leaving them down do we???
Cuda;
Don't take this personally, but I'm almost 60 years old, and many years ago my first wife fell in in the middle of the night. I decided then and there it was better to put it down when I'm through.

Older and wiser;
George Carter

ToonaFish
02-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Can we all say, "Madder than a wet hen?"

Cuda
02-06-2004, 10:18 PM
I have found a sure fire way to make them quit complaining about leaving it up..........................don't lift it at all! :eek:

gcarter
02-06-2004, 10:25 PM
Cuda;
You're on your own there, buddy.

goatee
02-07-2004, 12:08 AM
dont know about y'all, but i use it both ways. first i look, then make the correct adjustment.
what do you women do in the night? make a running butt leap in the dark????

Fish boy
02-07-2004, 12:18 AM
I always look before I back my truck into a parking space... you'd think girls would do the same thing in the middle of the night. LOL

farmer tx
02-07-2004, 01:50 AM
Having lived with three daughters and a wife i'm lucky to even get to use the indoor facilities.

Digger
02-07-2004, 05:44 AM
put both the seat, and the lid, down after every use. that way everybody has to lift something, and the argument disappears.

:flag-mari
:propeller

gcarter
02-07-2004, 05:51 AM
Digger, I agree with you on this one!! :yes:

Farmer, I can read the words, but I can't even begin to comprehend your circumstances!!

George Carter :eek!:

Scott Pearson
02-07-2004, 07:45 AM
Digger, Cool idea...wish I would have used that when I was growing up in a house of woman. The male dog even hated me!

Here in our house Cathy has her own bathroom and I have mine. I can us hers....but she better stay the hell outta mine :hyper:

(NJ)Scott

BUIZILLA
02-07-2004, 07:50 AM
I always look before I back my truck into a parking space... maybe I should invent toilet distance alarms for the *in the dark* instances. If new cars and trucks have them, why can't my butt? I guess a Toona in the can is better than a Toona in the bowl :hyper: but, then again, it wouldn't arm you for these :shark: critters doing laps in the bowl either.

Now, if you had a bad night :spit: and left the lid down, it wouldn't be pretty :puke:

I need to invent something, :spongebob :idea: i'm officially tired of being a professional babysitter for ignorant customers. I'm ready to just :nuke: the whole area and start over.

J :cool!:

gcarter
02-07-2004, 12:16 PM
You know, Jim, that Toto Toilets has a high tech number that incorporates a keypad to raise and lower seats, it has a shower and air dryer. I don't see why it couldnt have some proximity sensors in the seat that would sound an alarm!!

George Carter

Mike Ellison
02-07-2004, 12:34 PM
If, you have $5k you don't know what to do with, you can get one that automatically raises and lower the seat. Even heated for those cold nights!

http://www.ny1.com/ny/Living/SubTopic/index.html?topicintid=4&subtopicintid=101&contentintid=36638

gcarter
02-07-2004, 04:13 PM
That's the one!! :cool:

George Carter

ToonaFish
02-07-2004, 10:57 PM
My Mother simply wrote a reminder to my Dad on the undersides of the seats...

Um, Digger, most guys swear they don't snore either...

Um, Buz, you have now undone years of therapy to overcome this Florida native's fear of snakes coming up the plumbing pipes and biting her on the wooha...

Um, Cuda/Fishboy/Goatee/Pearson, dare I ask what you are doing for Valentines?

Gentlemen Farmer/Carter/Ellison rock. But I gotta ask Mr. Ellison: Just what is your avatar girl doing to herself and why? Did she lose a sun metal thingie in there or something?

Um, dare I ask whether y'all put the toilet paper over or under?

Bunches,

Celene 'you know the cabin fever is rampant when a post about toilet seat runs to two pages...'

Mike Ellison
02-08-2004, 12:10 AM
Toona,

She's just a little nervious because I hav'nt found a boat, yet!!

pmreed
02-08-2004, 07:41 AM
Over, of course!!
When I go to my friend's houses I change it, if it's hung incorrectly. :biggrin:

Phil

gcarter
02-08-2004, 09:17 AM
Always OVER!!
Otherwise, you never can find the end.
Under is just stupid.

George Carter

Cuda
02-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Always OVER!!
Otherwise, you never can find the end.
Under is just stupid.

George Carter

We were just discussing the over under issue here last night. It always goes over, that way the end is ALWAYS visible.

Ed Donnelly
02-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Over Under, This is an exacting science. In our family, last one to finish the roll,just grabs a new one and which ever way it goes on,just stays that way...Ed

Fish boy
02-09-2004, 09:19 AM
posted by Toona

Um, Cuda/Fishboy/Goatee/Pearson, dare I ask what you are doing for Valentines?

Thought we would startout with some re-runs of Dukes of hazzards over a bowl of fun-yos and a cooler full of 40's. Then it is off to the tracter pulls where it is halter top night. Woohoo! If not too late after the festivities, me and the little lady might swing buy a local bridge and spray paint our names on it. Bieng Valentines day and all, don't think I wont put a heart around our names. LOL

Fish
who says romance is dead...

Scott Pearson
02-09-2004, 08:01 PM
So that would explene when you left here I was wiping my ass backwards.

(NJ)Scott

Hanker
02-09-2004, 08:45 PM
excuse me, but what's a wooha?.......

and Fish, that sounds like a right nice evenin' - mind if'n my gal and I join in?

LOL.....LOL.....LOL...lol..lol..

ToonaFish
02-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Hanker, if you and your gal join Fishbouy, I'm pretty sure you'll get to see a wooha before the evening is over...

olredalert
02-10-2004, 09:15 AM
So that would explene when you left here I was wiping my ass backwards.

(NJ)Scott

------Im not sure I want to know,but am forced to ask "how does one wipe his ass backwards"?........Maybe Ive been doing it wrong all these years!.............Bill S

Cuda
02-10-2004, 12:53 PM
------Im not sure I want to know,but am forced to ask "how does one wipe his ass backwards"?........Maybe Ive been doing it wrong all these years!.............Bill S

It's backwards if you get fecal matter on your family jewels. :eek: