PDA

View Full Version : Potless, I need some help. (not just mentally)

Lenny
02-03-2004, 10:40 PM
I am going to try a Continental Trailer. On your advise. This IS NOT a thread about "who makes the best trailers". I am looking at the SSTA 2030 and SSTA 2040, both with a spare tire included and 14" wheels. I want the torsion axle, bunks, and a decent set-up. I don't want brakes unless it is the tandem. I realize this is a single and a tandem configuration. Is there anywhere outside of FLA to get one? What is your best price on what I want? Do you want to personally set one up to match the 18 bottom? ..and if so, accept some money for doing this? :biggrin.:

Lots of Pot in B.C...Lenny

Crazy Horse
02-04-2004, 09:40 AM
I especially like it's smell.

Cuda
02-04-2004, 10:24 AM
I bought a Continental for my 20 Formula. It has springs and is way overbuilt for the boat, but I don't think you can have too much trailer under a boat. You can see in the picture that I have the winch stand slid as far back as it will go. I bought this trailer on July 3rd, 2002, and it's held up great considering I've put three miles on it in that time. :(

BUIZILLA
02-04-2004, 10:49 AM
Lenny, I think Poodle's Continental has the optional bong holder on the winch stand, so you don't have to miss a toke while cranking the winch.

J ;)

Cuda
02-04-2004, 11:15 AM
Lenny, I think Poodle's Continental has the optional bong holder on the winch stand, so you don't have to miss a toke while cranking the winch.

J ;)

:shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

Speed-Racer
02-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Cuda, the size looks perfect for the boat, it can't be overbuilt.....