PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Hmmm....

Speed-Racer
02-01-2004, 07:37 PM
By far one of the worst half time shows ever, and the commercials suck, with the exception of Dodge, Ford, and beer. The game hasn't been all that exciting either..... :rolleyes:

Fish boy
02-01-2004, 07:54 PM
justin timberlake made it to second base with "janet... ms. jackson if your nasty!" LOL

Tony
02-01-2004, 08:26 PM
The farting horse was great, and I like Kid Rock...but yes, the game itself has not been very engaging so far.

Tony
02-01-2004, 09:31 PM
I take that back. The second half got better, and the ending was kind of exciting. I'm not much of a pro football guy, though. I just can't wait until Lord Stanley's Cup returns to the Motor City this spring!

thriller
02-01-2004, 09:41 PM
The second half was awesome. Right down to the wire. I just wished the other team had won. I'd like to see Janet Jackson wearing the Donzi flag :D

harbormasterextra
02-01-2004, 09:57 PM
I liked the bud light commercial with the two dogs where the owners were comparing tricks.

The first guy told his dog "bud light". It ran to the ice chest and brought him back a bud light.

The second guy looked at his mongrel dog and said "bud light".

It prompty jumped up and bit the first guy in the crotch and held on. He screamed and threw his beer up in the air and the 2nd guy caught it. He then told his dog "good dog".

mikev
02-03-2004, 11:53 AM
i liked the farting horse one the best but the one for the chevy ssr was pretty funny too.