PDA

View Full Version : El Pescador

Fish boy
01-30-2004, 08:29 AM
not mine, but came agross this on boattrader.

el pescador (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/1/2/63436512.htm)

fish

olredalert
01-30-2004, 10:59 AM
------That hull has been bouncing around for about a year now. However,this is the lowest printed price I have seen so far! I only paid $6500 for mine and it was complete and operational when purchased. Have spent a bit more on it since then,though! I have often wondered what happened to all the pieces,console,etc. How do you let that stuff get away from you?............Bill S

knee deep
02-01-2004, 07:53 AM
Hey you guys! Would you please stop it, you, in particular Olred, you know how badly I want to buy an El Pescador or Doral. Thank God this one isn't complete or I'd own it. I even went so far as to attempt to purchase the molds - yes - I do know where they are and how much (read way too much)
the current owner wants for them. :cool!:

travesty
02-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Very interesting! So how much is too much,where are they and are they in good shape? I am salivating :eek!:

knee deep
02-12-2004, 04:12 AM
Very interesting! So how much is too much,where are they and are they in good shape? I am salivating :eek!:

They are in decent shape and require some tooling work, they are somewhere in Florida and the last deal I had with the owners was for $ 18 k, but you have to remember that in todays market the deck mold is missing serious features that todays buyers require. I am in the boat biz and did a ton of research and was and still am considering building them on a limited basis. Guess I might have to take another run at the molds...........