PDA

View Full Version : IDIOTS

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-28-2001, 07:05 PM
Great day on the bay, we were beached up and a 24 LIBERATOR, twin 350's was talking crap...

We spank in 2 or 3 footers, at 60 MPH I drove by him.... Just then he went full throttle, flew out of his seat, broke is passenger seat in half (boat is still wide open with no driver!) then all of a sudden after he gets up, his boat turns hard, slamming him again, steering belt broke....
You should see his arm, or what is left of it....

The idiot part is when he thought at first he hit a crab pot and freaked! I am a crab pot expert ya know, I yell, put a life jacket on and check the prop, he jumps in, no jacket and is lucky to make it back without drowning.
There is more but I will spare ya'll.... gotta love lake boats that go verticle in 2 and 3 footers....
Donzi's rock!
Bryan

Forrest
07-28-2001, 08:22 PM
Geezzz! Some things never change.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-28-2001, 08:29 PM
Forrest... explain, now you have me curious...

My #1 rule is never jump in the bay without a jacket!
Bryan

marcdups
07-28-2001, 08:54 PM
Ain't it lovely to see real IDIOTS sometimes!!
Marc

north of the equator!!!
:D

Moody Blu'
07-28-2001, 09:36 PM
Heh, I work at a jetski rental place I see tons of idiots, and dutchmans quelle is right across(an outside boat bar) from us so I see lots of idiots trying to park their $100,000 dollar boats(apaches, scarabs,donzis) and dont undertand that if you put one drive forward and one in reverse they turn on a dime.
I saw some dude today, he kept turning left and the backing up right to try to get close to the dock. he was there for 20 minutes trying to park his boat.
Its time like that that I really wish the only way you could have a good big fast boat, is is you know what your doing, but thats not the way it is :(
money rules the world, and A LOT of idiots have LOTS of money, I dont know why :(
maybe they are all cheats and us smart fellows are to trustworthy :o

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-28-2001, 10:17 PM
1971skybluedonziclassic: I hear ya, my bud got wacked by a jet ski on the 5th day he had his 75K boat in the water, two 16 year olds on daddy's new toy that mis-judged a wake....
I just reread your post and wanted to add, good people in this world finish first no matter what they have...
Again, I hear ya about what you see on the water.
Our egos often cloud the thoughts of a sain man...... I missed a great party tonight with the VA gang, BUT I had a great night with momma....

The ramp is always a laugh, but I will say I have had a screw up or two at the ramp....

But now it is a perfected skill with the wife as first mate. She is super, she drives, trailers and ..... that too.... and that too is the best part of boating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bryan

GeneD
07-29-2001, 02:56 PM
Would a kill switch lanyard have prevented any further injuries?
I want to hear more about this guy's arm!