PDA

View Full Version : Finally... I found her.

thriller
01-25-2004, 01:34 PM
Well,,Persistince paid off. I've been looking and searching for a mint 22 Classic or similiar to call my own. I just flew to Chicago from Vanouver in less than 24hrs. to see and inspect what was too good to be true. A rare, seldom used 22' Blackhawk LE with less than 26 total hrs. I will take possesion of this gem in early April, then transport it to Vanouver BC. It will be the only boat of it's kind on the West Coast and will surely make our commute to our Rec property in the Gulf Islands a time saver. I look forward to the support and help on this Registry . I truly beleive it's like being part of a family with genuine membership and owners group. I have some pics that Lenny will help me post shortly.
Cheers, Mike Miller

Lenny
01-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Congrats Mike !!! I look forward to runn'in with you this summer. (behind you of course :rolleyes: )

I am hoping for 60 ( not in age) by the time I get the GT21 wrung out. You are already a turn key 84...I will have to wait for the bench to be done if I am going to come anywheres near that.

There will be a lot of "fast boat" owners here that are about to see what FAST really looks like...

I think we should fly up a seasoned Blackhawk owner from Fla or Mich area, and get a few pointers on how to run her out. The rocker and a Blackhawk isn't your run of the mill. Sound like a plan for May or June?

Ed Donnelly
01-25-2004, 03:04 PM
WHOOPEE!! Another Canadian score..Canada 8 Florida 1,682 We are catching up. At this rate we should be tied in 2424A.D. Ed

thriller
01-25-2004, 05:52 PM
(I think we should fly up a seasoned Blackhawk owner from Fla or Mich area, and get a few pointers on how to run her out.)
Yes sir indeed. Know anyone that would be up for it? I'm thinking Mr. Sommerville and maybe we could have a first annual with two boats:D :D :D

ToonaFish
01-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Hmmh, I'm thinking you need the full complement of those with Blackhawk experience... I'd be willing to make the supreme sacrafice and be flown out to show you and your loved ones how to "assume the position" during Blackhawk takeoff!

Bunches,

Celene "Flipper time"

RedlineFever56
01-26-2004, 06:07 AM
Good luck with your new ride!!!!!

MOP
01-26-2004, 08:46 AM
An excellent Northern acquirement the best of times to you with that beautiful ride.