PDA

View Full Version : Mt. Dora, Florida (In the foothills)

Wavewalker
01-25-2004, 01:26 PM
Time to start thinking about going to Mt.Dora.

17th Annual Mount Dora Antique Boat Festival March 25, 26, 27 & 28, 2004

Press Release !!!!!! (www.acbs-sunnyland.com/)
The 17th Annual Mount Dora Antique Boat Festival will be held Thursday, March 25, 2004, through Sunday, March 28, 2004. This event, the southeast¹s largest antique boat festival, will take place on the shores of beautiful Lake Dora in Gilbert Park, adjacent to the downtown shopping district of Mount Dora, Florida. The festival opens each day at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 5:00 p.m. The suggested best viewing day is Saturday, March 27th. This year¹s theme will be ³Celebrating 130 years of Chris Craft Boating History² and will feature a Chris Craft Memorabilia display courtesy of Chris Craft Boats. The overall display will include over 230 historic, antique and classic boats of many different makes in the water and on land displays throughout the park. Public viewing of these historic (pre 1918), antique (1919 _ 1942), and classic (1943 - 1968) boats is free. In addition, the festival will feature a collection of amphi-cars, vintage race boats, antique outboard engines, a nautical flea market, the Antique and Classic Boat Society Ships Store, a T-shirt and poster booth, a contingent of Jersey Skiffs and a ³Woody² car display. There will be activities for all ages including a miniature boat building activity for children. Food and drink booths will be located throughout the park for the convenience of attendees.
Other activities in Mount Dora on Saturday, March 27th and Sunday, March 28th include the Mount Dora Merchants Association Eighth Annual Festival of Antiques. There will be approximately 100 dealers, offering a variety of furniture, pottery, glass, jewelry, silver and advertising memorabilia. Also on Saturday, the Ice House Theater Guild will hold is annual “Jewels and Junque” sale at the First United Methodist Church on 5th Avenue. Contact the Ice House Guild at 352 383-8808 for additional details. We invite you to come and stroll along the streets of our beautiful community or ride one of our road or rail trolleys. We are confident that you will agree that Mount Dora is the "best kept secret" in the south. To learn more about our festival please visit this site again for more updated information or call 352 742-8038 and to learn more about Mount Dora visit www.mountdora.com.

Last Tango
01-25-2004, 04:30 PM
Nancy and I will be there on Saturday, as usual. Not planning to bring the boat this year, but hoping to get a lift from someone. Hopefully, everyone will save the annual trek from the dock at the Lakeside Inn to Dead River Vic's until Saturday.
See yawl there! Actuall there wont be any yawls there. Mostly skiffs and such. I want to see that ChrisCraft from two years ago that had the Scorpion 377 in the engine bay. THERE is a TRUE hot rodder!

pmreed
01-25-2004, 08:16 PM
I reserved my room for Friday and Saturday nights at the last show. :) Can't wait.

Phil

Fish boy
01-26-2004, 07:22 PM
sure would be neat to see a missle show up there.... wonder if there are any around the tampa bay area....;)

rustnrot
02-02-2004, 09:23 AM
There will be several families from Augusta, GA at the show. Mark Weinberger will be there with his Blackhawk, probably beached at the show next to the skiffs; he is not formally registering it.

I will be there with a replica Gar Wood (fiberglass inner hull, "Heart of Glass". that will be registered in the show. I will include my cell phone number on the dock tag. Another friend is hoping to debut his restored 1950 16' Chris Craft Riviera with a 4.3L Mercruiser (originally they came only with a 60 hp 4 cylinder).

I wish I could say the 1967 16' Ski Sporter v-drive will be there but with other commitments and bad weather I have not had a chance to water test it. It does run on the trailer though.

Budmann
02-19-2004, 11:57 AM
Jodi and I are in. hey MP, did yousay you had plenty of rooms reserved, or do
I need to make one?

Cuda
02-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Jodi and I are in. hey MP, did yousay you had plenty of rooms reserved, or do
I need to make one?
Yeah, what he asked?

Mr X
02-22-2004, 05:18 PM
Last Tango,
Yes this was very cool!
Maybe I can get a photo of My X-18 Scorpion next to it......
See you all there!

Speed-Racer
02-22-2004, 08:45 PM
It was a beautiful day so we took the 16' out there today. The lakes are up or at least at normal water levels. The Dora canal is 3.5 to 5ft in depth, and we followed a 28ft Searay through :eek: So no worries on depth!

The city is renovating the docks, ramps, and parking.
The new floating docks are much better than the old ones, with screws and nails hanging out :rolleyes:

It's going to be another awesome event, see you all there! :biggrin.:

Mark Albers
02-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Tango :smash:

Any ideals for a motel room for Saturday night ???

Thanks

Mark 311 :cool!:

Sarasota - - - W F O (close to the factory and far from a dream)

gcarter
02-23-2004, 05:01 AM
Tango :smash:

Any ideals for a motel room for Saturday night ???

Thanks

Mark 311 :cool!:

Sarasota - - - W F O (close to the factory and far from a dream)
Lake county doesn't offer much in the way of Hotels, Lakeside is the best in Mt. Dora. I looked up Hotels.com and nothing showed up (not even on the list) but here are a few;
Budget Inn of Tavares...(352)343-4666
Comfort Inn(Mt. Dora)..........383-3400
Dora Way B&B....................735-5994
E.Com Lodge (Mt. Dora).......383-2181
Hampton Inn ( Mt. Dora)......383-4267
Inn on the Green (Tavares)..343-6373
Simpsons B&B (Mt. Dora)......383-2087

Mt. Dora, Eustis, & Tavares are all right together and most of these are on Hwy 441.
If you need any more help. my office # is (352) 365-2337.
I hope to meet a lot of you.

George Carter

Speed-Racer
02-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Mark Albers,

If those hotel's happen to be full, there is always Sanford right by us, 2 brand new hotels. Need boat storage and/or clean up, we have room at our place.

Shoot me an e-mail.

Budmann
02-25-2004, 01:23 PM
No rooms. Looks like Fishboy and I am going to rent a motorhome for the weekend. Anyone know where we can park this thing? :beer: :beer:

gcarter
02-25-2004, 01:46 PM
No rooms. Looks like Fishboy and I am going to rent a motorhome for the weekend. Anyone know where we can park this thing? :beer: :beer:
Probably no where near near Mt. Dora. The parks tend to be full this time of year.
However, later this evening, I'll post some more hotels in Leesburg, 20-25 min., from Mt Dora. I just don't have the time to do it right now.

Later;
George

gcarter
02-25-2004, 02:35 PM
Days Inn...........(352) 787-3131
Super 8.....................787-6363
Budget Inn................7873343
Microtel....................259-0184
Microtel....................315-1234
Sleep Inn..................326-9002
All of these are in Leesburg.

George

Jamesbon
02-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Fill me in on any campsites Budmann. Playing with the idea of bringing Pop's 30 footer and the Rabco...

Last Tango
02-26-2004, 09:47 AM
:cool!:
Nate! Where have you been buddy! Glad you are gonna make it!

J&K SHAHBAS
02-26-2004, 09:48 AM
We are thinking about bringing the Hornet up but I havnt been there before
and dont know if the lake is V-drive friendly???? How bout some input Poodle?
Is it to late to find a decent motel? Thats close by?

Cuda
02-26-2004, 10:09 AM
Now that I know that Brownie is going to be there with his Missle, I'll have to go even if it requires driving back and forth from here. :)

Tidbart
02-26-2004, 12:01 PM
I just got off the phone with a lady at the Deluxe Hotel in Apopka. She has rooms available for the weekend. 2 bed for 54.99, 1 bed for 49.99. This place is about ten years old and was formerly the Days Inn. Phone number is (407) 880-3800.

THis location would be very good for the show it is about 15 miles from Mount Dora right on 441.

This is also a good location to get to the ramp at Trimble Park. I would jump on these rooms as the budget Inn in Apopka is sold out. Good luck.

I anyone needs any help with Hotels in the area let me know.

I am sure that most of the hotels in Dora and Tavares are booked by now.

Bob

Cuda
02-26-2004, 12:10 PM
Thanks Bob, I called and reserved.

gcarter
02-26-2004, 01:41 PM
The v drive is a bit dicey. The Dora canal gets a bit shallow, I think Brandon posted the depth as of last weekend. I do see large boats running there however, but it makes me nervous..

For hotels, check the numbers above.. Please come, or at least send Shelby n Kathy :) :)
Everyone, there is lots of water in the lakes right now. We've had a lot of rain in the last two weeks ( 36 hours straight ending last night for instance). All of you know your own boats, so your the final judges, but there's as much water now in the lakes as I have ever seen.

George

Budmann
02-27-2004, 08:54 AM
Just made Donzi Jodi and I resos. Hope this place is clean. My girl can be a little spoiled some times.

Fish boy
02-27-2004, 09:28 AM
thanks tidbart, just made my reservations too. Appreciate the info.

Now that I know that Brownie is going to be there with his Missle, I'll have to go even if it requires driving back and forth from here.
you are reading my mind!!!! 2.4 BP on a magnum missle, and Brownie to boot, definitely an event not to be missed.

Fish

BUIZILLA
02-28-2004, 09:56 AM
:idea:

Not sure what you Dora attendee's would think of this idea...

I would like to make a day boat trip from the Lakeside Inn up to Silver Springs and back. I have never done this, always wanted to, now may be the opportune time to do it...

George Carter forwarded me a logistic map of the area. It's VERY doable. George has done the route several times before, albeit not recently.

Is there a munchy stop when we get to the Silver River tributary??

Friday? Saturday? or Sunday trip??

Saturday is usually mandatory show attendance day at the Dora ramp, but i'm open to suggestions.

J

gcarter
02-28-2004, 11:36 AM
:idea:

Not sure what you Dora attendee's would think of this idea...

I would like to make a day boat trip from the Lakeside Inn up to Silver Springs and back. I have never done this, always wanted to, now may be the opportune time to do it...

George Carter forwarded me a logistic map of the area. It's VERY doable. George has done the route several times before, albeit not recently.

Is there a munchy stop when we get to the Silver River tributary??

Friday? Saturday? or Sunday trip??

Saturday is usually mandatory show attendance day at the Dora ramp, but i'm open to suggestions.

J
Jim, you have to take your munchies with you. It's very primitive on the river. However there is a nice state park at the junction of Silver River and the Ocklawaha Rivers. And it is a BEAUTIFUL trip.
George

BUIZILLA
02-28-2004, 04:53 PM
Welp, studying the maps that George emailed me, it looks to be quite a long day adventure. 2 locks each way... Haines Creek and Moss Bluff. If the chart is right, the Moss Bluff is a 23' differential alone :shocking: Haines Creek doesn't show a differential in print... Once we get all the way to Silver Creek entrance at SR40, it appears to be a 4 to 5 mile idle zone to the spring end. Thats 4-5 miles going back idling too.... controlling depth seems to be 5-30 foot depending, gorgeous scenery and hammock regions all the way from north Lake Griffin to the spring creek inlet. There is a public park and public ramp at the Silver Creek entrance, at the SR 40 bridge. I dunno if this is a Crit trip, or an 18 trip... or even how long a day venture this would be. We have to figure lock-through time x 4, 8-10 mile idle zones up top, idle zones through the Dora canal, and Haines Creek as well. This could be a L O N G day trip.

I think it would be freakin' awesome.

J :cool:

gcarter
02-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Hi guys;
If I may make a suggestion....(my $.02).
If you arrive Thursday afternoon, wait until Friday morning to launch your boats, then launch at Hurlong Park in Leesburg, the north side of Hwy 441, also the South end of Lake Griffin. Scott, I'm sure you remember this park, it has a steam railway locomotive. Also has a wide ramp, plenty of water, well protected, it's on a canal. Anyway by doing this, we might cut off about three hours of travel time, eliminate Haines creek and the lock. That lock is only four feet and is a real nuisanse.
What do you think?

George

BUIZILLA
02-28-2004, 08:17 PM
George, is the Hurlong ramp located where your map has the #3 in the red triangle on Lake Griffin? :shark: The suggestion makes perfect sense to me too.

gcarter
02-28-2004, 09:04 PM
That's the place.

George

Budmann
03-01-2004, 10:25 AM
I'm up for whatever! I just want to go boating with my fellow S.E.A.D.O.G.'s!!!! Can't wait! Way over this cold weather. I'm sure i just opened myself up to a severe bashing from our friends in the Northeast. Well its cold to us Southern folks. Our blood is a mixture of beer and Rum. :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :shades: :cool!:

BUIZILLA
03-01-2004, 11:03 AM
George, would this route accomodate several 18-22 Donzi's in the Moss Bluff lock??

would you call that lockmaster and ask him the differential water height? time needed to lock through in each direction? hours of operation? and how many of us can lock through at the same time??

thanx

gcarter
03-01-2004, 11:48 AM
OOOps!
Just called...and it's a good thing I did. The lock will be closed for repairs 3-8-04 through 7-7-04.
But don't dispair!
Plan "B" would be to put in just below the lock at the ramp located on Hwy 464 just NW of the town of Ocklawaha.
This can be a good thing, It can cut about about 20 miles each way off the trip, and give us more time for a picnic and the Silver River.
The Silver River is the run from Silver Springs to the Ocklawaha River. It is about five miles long (all no wake) and absolutely crystal clear. It is as deep as 30', and teems with wildlife. Of course with a bunch of Donzis, even at idle, who knows. The river usually flows at one to three knots so it's pretty slow going upstream.
A number of movies were made here, including several Tarzan movies, and "THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON". Also all the underwater shots from the old Sea Hunt TV series. Maybe we could find an old double hose regulator used by LLoyd Bridges.
There is an excellent park located at the junction of the Ocklawaha River and the Silver River, also at Hwy 40 out of Ocala. This can be another put in place.
Just some more information, the Ocklawaha North of Hwy 40 reverts to its natural (non canalized) state. You can go all the way to the St Johns, but probably not in your Donzi. Chain saws, axes, and machetes are required accesories. :bawling:
Hope this helps;

George

J&K SHAHBAS
03-01-2004, 12:57 PM
We just made our reservations at the DELUXE INN in apopka. Who else is staying here and is anyone else going to have there boat with them here.
I would like to bring my boat but still not real comfy about doing it alone.If
I do bring it hopfully I can keep it in the water at the lakeside as poodle offered in the earlier post any thoughts?

Cuda
03-01-2004, 02:03 PM
We just made our reservations at the DELUXE INN in apopka. Who else is staying here and is anyone else going to have there boat with them here.
I would like to bring my boat but still not real comfy about doing it alone.If
I do bring it hopfully I can keep it in the water at the lakeside as poodle offered in the earlier post any thoughts?

Deb and I will be at the Deluxe, hopefully with the Minx.

Scott Heidt
03-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Hey guys.
I am planning on being there and want to take my Hornet II. I have never been up there so I need to know where to put in at and were & when to meet up with everyone on Saturday. I will just be coming up for the day.

Is there some where that I can get a map of the lakes with ramps,dockage, marinas, resturaunts, etc. Just curious.

Thanks!

gcarter
03-01-2004, 07:07 PM
This is the part of the map I sent to Jim. I hope it helps...
You can see Mt. Dora and the park is all the way to the East.

George

Tidbart
03-01-2004, 07:19 PM
Hey guys.
I am planning on being there and want to take my Hornet II. I have never been up there so I need to know where to put in at and were & when to meet up with everyone on Saturday. I will just be coming up for the day.

Is there some where that I can get a map of the lakes with ramps,dockage, marinas, resturaunts, etc. Just curious.

Thanks!

Scott,
I just sent you an email with directions. I propose that we and others meet at the Deluxe Inn and head to the boat ramp together on Saturday Morning at about 09:00. As the event gets closer we can nail down the exact time and place.
Also, glad you can make it. Looking forward to meeting you. :yippie:

Bob :)

I can email maps and directions for anyone that needs them.

Speed-Racer
03-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Been out there so many times, didn't think there was a lock :p , someone had mentioned it to me, but thought they had been closed. Anyway sounds like an awesome idea!! See the SEA DOGS there! :wavey:

Saturday shoud be the day to go.

A good ramp could be in Leesburg off of 441, on lake Griffin, so we could get a good run across the lake before we hit the canal, but of course it would add another 5miles to idle to get to The Springs....

Fish boy
03-02-2004, 07:15 AM
I think Budmann, Jodi and I will be coming sometime Friday afternoon/early evening. Where should we put in? We hope to leave the boats in the water. I am sure the ramps will be packed, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MP, is there still some space to tie up?

Fish

Last Tango
03-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Okay, I'm confused. I thought the plan was to do the Silver River run on Friday, do the show and Dora Canal to lunch at Dead River Vic's on Saturday, and the dock party Saturday night at the Lakeside Inn.
Now I see folks still politicing to do the Silver River Run run on Saturday. Can't be two places at the same time.
MadPoodle, will you please clarify the schedule of events. Nancy and I will be there on Saturday only. Just want to be in the right place.
Thanks,
:cool:
Supreme SEADOG

Speed-Racer
03-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Well Mark I guess I'm with you then on this topic? Is eveyone planning on doing a run Friday and a run Saturday? Saturday is the day most people can make it out. I don't care which run we do as long as one is on Saturday.

Poodle or somebody want to clear things up a bit..... :rolleyes:

BUIZILLA
03-02-2004, 01:50 PM
George aleardy posted that he called the Moss Bluff lock yesterday, and they stated it would be closed for maintenance from 3-08 till 7-07. Soooooooooooooooooo........... unless we can carry our boats on our shoulders around a closed lock then the Saturday cruise to Silver Creek is a goner??

J :moped:

Speed-Racer
03-02-2004, 02:43 PM
We have gone on a Saturday before, have we not? Why not put the boats in Friday night,for whos boat are there and on Saturday morning at Tindal Park anyone else can put in, and run to the same place we did for lunch last year.....

Fish boy
03-02-2004, 02:52 PM
not speaking for anyone but me, but if Saturday is the big day for the show, then I am probably going to the show. There will be boats there that I will probably never see again, not to mention Brownie's magnum missle. Hopefully I will get a chance to run with you all again some other time, maybe the orlando SEADOG event that is bouncing around the forum.

Fish

J&K SHAHBAS
03-02-2004, 06:26 PM
I think we are nixing the boat on this trip, to much to see by land, we will
wait for another time to boat with the Donzi bretherin. Im looking forward to
seeing everyone and catching up on some bench racing. See ya saturday!!

Tidbart
03-03-2004, 06:29 AM
SR,

I was refering to the run to the springs. A lunch run Sat is easy. I wonder, if we go a bit further, is there somewhere on Lake Harris for lunch, or shoud we stick to Dead River Vics??

Scott,
I spoke with some people here at work and was told Vic's is the only place on the water that could accommodate us.
I am thinking of going up there this weekend or next and seeing if we can get some type of arrangement with Vic's for lunch on Sat. First, I need to get a head count of those who will be attending lunch.

Bob

Tidbart
03-03-2004, 07:01 AM
Here is the list of attendees as I see it so far.

John-Wavewalker, 1
Scott and Heidi, 2
Mark and Nancy, 2
Phil Reed, 1
Fishboy, 1
Budmann and Jodi, 2
Cuda, 1
Ted, 2
Jack and Brandon, 2
Mark Albers, 1
George Carter, 1
Nate, 1
Wa-Lo, 1
Ranya and myself +2, 4
Buizilla, 1
Scott Heidt, 1
Richard and David Aaron, 2
Smokediver, 1
Rustnrot, 1
Mark Weinberger, 1

This is just a compilation of names and possible number of people attending. I did not mean to leave anyone out, this was just a guess. I know that some people will not be going to lunch at Dead River Vic's and I know that not everyone will be taking their boat.

What I would like to see is a reply confirming your attendance for lunch. This doesn't mean that you can't change your mind, it will just give me an idea as to the number of possible attendees to the restaraunt on Saturday.

With that said, please say, Yes or No to lunch, the number in your party, and boat or no boat.

Thanks everyone for your help. This will help me approach the restaraunt with a good number and maybe we can get some service out of them.

I will start this off. Try to use this format. Thanks, Bob

Lunch - YES, Number-4, Boat-Yes
Bob, Ranya, Sandy, Chad :D

BUIZILLA
03-03-2004, 07:17 AM
boat - YES
people - 2, maybe 3
lunch - uh, duhhhh

the only problem with Vic's, to me, is tying up so many boats in one group.

gcarter
03-03-2004, 07:44 AM
Thanks Bob!
George Carter and Elaine Carter, No boat, would like a ride, yes!

George & Elaine Carter

pmreed
03-03-2004, 09:54 AM
Lunch - yes
People - 1 so far
Boat - yes

Phil

Last Tango
03-03-2004, 11:01 AM
Lunch YES
attend 2
Boat hopefully (launch Saturday morning, somehwhere)
Mark and Nancy

Buizilla,
We have done this several years in a row and always seem to get all the boats tied up there even though it is always crowded. Classics can fit 2 to a slip there, plus we don't seem to have any issues rafting up together on the inside of the pier. :cool!:

Cuda
03-03-2004, 12:01 PM
People 2
Boat Still trying

Scott Heidt
03-03-2004, 12:03 PM
Lunch- Yes
People- 4
Boat- yes

CrackerJack
03-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Boat with 4 people.

smokediver
03-03-2004, 09:27 PM
lunch yes
boat yes
people ? i'll see who wants to come along on my way up !

Tidbart
03-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Here is another option in the Apopka area. Rates start at $59 and they have rooms left for the weekend in question. This is on 441 just north of 429, about a mile north of the DeLuxe Inn. My understanding is that there may be better parking for boats at Crosby's. I am going to try to take a drive there on Sunday and check out both Inns as well as swing by Dead River Vic's and have a talk with them.

I'll get back to you with an update.

Bob :boat:

Crosby's Motor Inn
1440 W Orange Blossom Trail
Apopka, FL 32712
(407) 886-3220

Tidbart
03-05-2004, 01:20 PM
At this time, I am estimating about 30-35 people and about 12-14 boats for lunch. Yeehah :eek!:

Bob

J&K SHAHBAS
03-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Thanks for all the leg work , we are coming for sure but still on the fence about the boat. Sure sounds like its gonna be fun!!!

Budmann
03-06-2004, 09:34 AM
BOAT... OF COURSE!!!

PEOPLE... BUD AND JODI

LUNCH... NEVER MISS A MEAL!!!!

Tidbart
03-06-2004, 03:46 PM
I checked out the Deluxe Inn. Not as good as I hoped for originally. Sorry for the bum steer. Please, if you have a reservation with them, consider cancelling it and staying at the Crosby Inn. The accommodations will be nicer and there is a lot of more room for parking of boats.

I would not feel good about someone not being happy with the Deluxe. The location is good, just not a very desirable surrounding. If you know what I mean.

I spoke with the Crosby and got some details that I posted earlier. Rates start at 59.99. Here is the number again.

Crosby's Motor Inn
1440 W Orange Blossom Trail
Apopka, FL 32712
(407) 886-3220

I also spoke with D.R. Vic's and things look good. I am headed there tomorrow for lunch.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience. :outtahere

Bob

Tidbart
03-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Got a good look at the Crosby Inn today. Lots or room for boat parking and its in the back away form the road. Good spot.

Met George and Elaine Carter for lunch today at D R Vic's. They are a great addition to the Seadogs and the Donzi families. I am sure we will see them at other future events.

I made a reservation at Vic's for the Saturday of the show. It is for 1 PM, outside, with muxsical entertainment. That means we should leave Mt Dora by noon. Should be fun.

Bob :yippie:

catch 22
03-07-2004, 07:15 PM
Bob, is it to late to add to your list of people attending lunch at Dead River Vic's? Boat-Yes, Lunch-Yes, # of people-4. Sorry about the late reply, I have been real busy. Thanks, Jim. :checkered

Tidbart
03-08-2004, 06:37 AM
Bob, is it to late to add to your list of people attending lunch at Dead River Vic's? Boat-Yes, Lunch-Yes, # of people-4. Sorry about the late reply, I have been real busy. Thanks, Jim. :checkered

You're in, Jim.

Bob

Fish boy
03-08-2004, 06:52 AM
budmann, jodi, and I got our reservations changed to the crosby. If you are still looking for rooms, they are getting pretty full so book now. I think the deluxe has at least 2 cancellations ;) so that is an option as well. THanks for the leg work Bob.

Fish

Tidbart
03-08-2004, 06:56 AM
budmann, jodi, and I got our reservations changed to the crosby. If you are still looking for rooms, they are getting pretty full so book now. I think the deluxe has at least 2 cancellations ;) so that is an option as well. THanks for the leg work Bob.

Fish

Fish, are you bringing your boat?

Fish boy
03-08-2004, 07:08 AM
Bob,

Trying, but doing some work to the boat right now. Hope to have it done by Dora. Budmann is definitely bringing his, so if I cant get mine back together, I will hop in with him.

Fish

Tidbart
03-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Just got off the phone with Bob, a manager at DR Vic's. We were talking about out lunch reservation and some other things.

He said 35 people, 13 boats, blah, blah. Then he said " I can do something about the seating, but I can't do anything about the boats." Meaning the dockage. So he promptly made the suggestion that we put 6 or more in a boat. I told him that may not be practical because of the style of boat. He said " what kind of boats are these?". I said Donzi Classics. He then said "Bring them all!" :cool!:

Seems as though we have a fan.

Bob

Last Tango
03-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Nice work on all this, Bob!!!!!!!
Last Tango is up and ready for Mt. Dora. Had a great outing yesterday on the northern St. Johns River. Lots of Sun, lot's of warm, and just enough wind to make it intersting!!!!!
See you there!
:cool:

Cuda
03-08-2004, 12:37 PM
We have changed our reservations to the Crosby on the 26th, and 27th. I'm still hoping to have the Minx ready, but work is getting real busy again. Is it far by car from the Crosby to the lunch place?

Tidbart
03-08-2004, 01:36 PM
We have changed our reservations to the Crosby on the 26th, and 27th. I'm still hoping to have the Minx ready, but work is getting real busy again. Is it far by car from the Crosby to the lunch place?

Cuda,

From Mt Dora, via car it is about 10-15 minutes drive. Not far at all.

Bob

Cuda
03-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Okay, I've got my bearings to Dead River Vic's now. I looked up where that Home Depot is near there, and I just go past it two miles. When you are in my line of work, the Home Depot is always a landmark. :)

gcarter
03-08-2004, 06:01 PM
No Scott, I haven't. But this map seems to indicate that is so. Both "17" (Dora Canal) & "15" Dead River are marked as having fuel.

George

Wavewalker
03-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Scott, After you leave Lake Eustis and head into the Dead River there is gas on your west side just before you pass under the 441 bridge. Vic's is just a few hundred meters around the corner after the bridge. It's one of those places to get fuel (gas, beer and food). Not a big place so not many places to tie up and if its a good fishing day watch out for the party barges! BTW, the small canal that goes beside Vic's docks used to be just a u-shaped waterway that takes you back out to the dead river a little farther west.

CrackerJack
03-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Here is a link to the directions by map quest. Trimble park is just west of Tangerine. The ramp is at the end of trimble park road. Lake Dora is just 5 min. north on Orange Lake thru the channel.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=&city=tangerine&state=fl&zipcode=&submit=Get+Map
This link will not zoom in or out here, but in map quest just use Tangerine, Fl.
This will display a good map that works.

Wavewalker
03-09-2004, 06:28 AM
Be sure to check the open times for the ramp at Trimble Park. They lock it up at night and do not open it to early in the morning. The ramps in Mt. Dora and the one at the at the north end of the Dora canal in Lake Eustis are open 24/7. However, the one in Mt. Dora will be a zoo during the show.

Tidbart
03-09-2004, 06:33 AM
Here are some additional maps in Word. :biggrin:

Timble Park is open 8-6. Mt Dora Ramp will not be an option, it is closed during the show.

Bob

gcarter
03-09-2004, 08:57 AM
Hey guys;
If you look at the first map I posted on page three of this thread, you'll notice two more ramps on Lake Dora. One on the north side, is Wooten park in Tavares, is open all the time (I think there is no way of closing it) and is located directly behind the old court house, has 11 parking spaces. The other one is located just South of the Dora canal on the East side of Hwy 19. It's open 24 hours, ramp enters Dora canal. Limited parking. Then of course there is the large park on lake Eustis on Hwy 441.
Also there is a ramp at the marina just North of the Hwy 441 bridge, this may be the one Wavewalker was talking about. My office managers husband keeps his 'toon boat there, there's probably a charge for the ramp, but they do have fuel. Heck, there's lots of ramps, there's a huge one in Leesburg on Lake Harris, probably 100' wide, excellent parking.
I checked on fuel on the Dead River and there is a fuel dock on the North side of the Hwy 441 bridge, and yes, gas is sold at Vic's on the canal, right beside the parking lot.

George Carter

Jamesbon
03-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Mom, Pops, Missy (my better half) and I plan to arrive Saturday AM with a 30' tow behind camper. ANyone know where we can "camp" near by?

Excuse me from not reading all of the details, but is dropping the Rabco in Saturday afternoon gonna be a pain in the ass? If so, maybe I'll leave it home in lieu of lot's of "boat sodas" for the captains of the vessels that "cart" us around one day.......

gcarter
03-09-2004, 07:08 PM
Mom, Pops, Missy (my better half) and I plan to arrive Saturday AM with a 30' tow behind camper. ANyone know where we can "camp" near by?

Excuse me from not reading all of the details, but is dropping the Rabco in Saturday afternoon gonna be a pain in the ass? If so, maybe I'll leave it home in lieu of lot's of "boat sodas" for the captains of the vessels that "cart" us around one day.......
You might try one of several camps on Hwy 19 South of Tavares ( maybeFive miles South. Sorry, I don't know any names or numbers.

George

Budmann
03-10-2004, 09:29 AM
O.k... my girl and I took the day off to search out Mt. Dora. My printer has started to smoke due to the excessive printing of every map, website, etc. We are PUMPED!!!! Hope everyone can make it. :chillpill Still feel alittle guilty for our Northern friends. Well its not to late to scrape off the snow and get your butts down here! Picking up my carb. today. Will test out boat this weekend.

Can't wait!!!! :yippie: :rlol: :pimp: :D :D

J&K SHAHBAS
03-10-2004, 09:39 AM
We also changed our reservations to Crosby. We can,t leave St Pete until
about 12:30 friday so we wont get there till 230-300 I would like to leave
the boat in the water Poodle? but dont want to be a hassle for anyone. If we
put in at tremble park will we be able to leave in at dora or do you have to use a specific ramp? I,m sure these are redundant questions so bear with
me. Budman you guys will probably leave before us so have a safe trip up.

BUIZILLA
03-10-2004, 10:06 AM
I've been on a waiting list for Lakeside Inn that doesn't look promising at all. Soooo, I'm now in at Crosby's.

J :wavey:

Budmann
03-10-2004, 10:11 AM
Oh yea!!! Crosby's is going to remember the S.E.A.D.O.G.S. :fire: :spit: :spit: :spit: :banghead:

gcarter
03-10-2004, 11:57 AM
J,K,n S,
You can leave the boat with us overnite, no problem..

JB,
Check out the campgrounds there, I believe some of them are waterfront, you can commute by boat to Dora..
Yes Scott, Some of the camp grounds S. on the west side of Hwy 19 might be on Lake Harris. Also, I think there is a public camp farther South on Hwy 19 on Little Lake Harris.
Also There is a brand new Microtel (I think) right beside DR Vics, haqs its own walkway to Vics right besides the canal. This would be one of the Leesburg numbers I posted earlier.

George

J&K SHAHBAS
03-10-2004, 05:58 PM
Mad P we appreciate the nest for the WA-LO this is the first trip out since we had shelby so to say the least we are ready!!!

Budmann
03-10-2004, 06:41 PM
That's our Mad-Man... always aims to please! :smileybo:

Jbesst
03-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Wow, If everybody shows this going to be quite a Donzi gathering. Karen,number 2 son and I are going to in Fla. that week. A few days in St Pete with the folks, a few on Clearwater Beach and Thurs. and Friday at Lady Lakes (The Villages). Should get to Mt. Dora for both those days to see some of the show and hope to see some of you Friday night on the Lakeside Inn docks.
Our 22 is still in winter prison....... Boatless in the warmth of FLA. And no Mark we didn't bring that Dec. wind to Palatka. Leaving the the cold in Ohio. Jim

Tidbart
03-17-2004, 01:38 PM
As of today, we have, for lunch on Saturday....................

39 guests and 13 boats :yes: :beer:

This is turning out to be quite the gathering.

Bob

Strike that, 41 and 14, now. :jestera:

J&K SHAHBAS
03-17-2004, 05:43 PM
Just got the dust off the WA-LO, Budman call me at 858-518-2527 We can leave earlier now so we want to make some plans to meet up on friday somewhere!!! Crosbys sounds pretty good over the phone so it looks like alot of fun is on the way!!!!

Budmann
03-19-2004, 08:34 AM
Well, work got in the way again! Donzi Jodi and I won't be in Mt. Dora till Sat. morning. I have to be in Nashville Thur. and Fri. We are going to arrive around 8:30 or 8:45. Hope everyone can hold tight till we get there. Not real familiar with that area and tend to get lost pretty easy. I make a better follower than a leader.

Story of my life.

Fish boy
03-19-2004, 08:48 AM
I make a better follower than a leader.

I always thought it was because your boat is slower than everyone elses. LOL :)

Sorry to hear about work messing up the early part of the weekend, but we will definitely make up for it. Boat sodas will be ready and waiting for you both when you get there. :beer:

Fish

PS yes, I know you were ahead of me that one time you towed me. ANd there was that other time that you towed me. Guess you are probably thinking about that other other time you towed me... yada yada yada

Tidbart
03-19-2004, 08:59 AM
Bud,

Here is my plan for Saturday morning. Everyone that wanted to meet and go to the Trimble Park ramp: We meet at the Crosby Inn at 09:00. We then proceed to the ramp about 9:15 or so. That way nobody should have a problem getting to the ramp. Finding your way to the Crosby is another issue. :biggrin:

See you there.

Bob

Budmann
03-19-2004, 09:14 AM
Tibart, I mapquested the Crosby. Should have no problem there. Just don't want to try to find everyone after everyone has launched.

Tidbart
03-19-2004, 10:18 AM
Bud,
No problems there either. Even if you are late, the Lakeside is easy to get to from the ramp. Just head NNE from the ramp, go through the channel in to Lake Dora. Look ahead to the right and the Lakeside Inn and dock are right there.

Here is the plan after launching: The plan is to go to the Lakside Inn on Lake Dora, very easy to find from Trimble Park. From there you can hang out on the dock or cruise around. The Antique boat show is just south of the Inn, so most will head there. We found a spot last year to beach the boats, we made a grand entrance.

After seeing some of the show, it will be off to lunch at noon. If we leave at noon, this will allow us an hour to cross the lake, go up the Dora Canal(look for :alligator , cross Lake Eustis, and dock the boats at Mad River Vic's for our 1 p.m. lunch reservations.

After lunch, it is up to you. Options :boat:, :beer:, :puke:, whatever.

Saturday will have great weather! :umbrella: I called it!

Bob

Budmann
03-19-2004, 10:26 AM
We are already there. Jodi is looking sooo forward to seeingRanya. I too will enjoy haveing a beer or ten with you and the rest of the folks. :beer: :beer:

Budmann
03-19-2004, 12:37 PM
M.P... just got a visual of that and it wasn't pretty. I believe I would need to bring over not only a fiberglass team but also a new trailer. :embarasse :bonk:

Budmann
03-19-2004, 02:55 PM
HEY! This is Donzi Jodi and I saw all this smack talk! Great Idea MP, I took Friday off and think that I should hitch-hike with one of you Friday since my boy has to work....woohooo!!! And as for my boy there, I could come home and give you and your repair team a beating. However, I have more class than that and I prefer to wait until next weekend to injure you, so all your little Donzi friends can see you cry like a little girl..... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

J&K SHAHBAS
03-20-2004, 09:44 AM
Jodi,you can hitch a ride from us , not to rub it in or anything Buddy!!!!
We are on the road by 9:00 am should be there by 11:30-12:00
Then we will start trying to figure out how to get in the water. my cell is
858-518-2527 . give us a call. :cistineb:

Tomahawk
03-20-2004, 11:01 AM
We used Trimble Park on Lake Orange last year to launch our skiff. Worked great. Almost no one there and close to Lakeside Inn. Off Hwy 441, take Ola Lake Dr. to Trimble Park Dr. Left the trailer there overnight as the park is locked at night. Almost sunk my boat there but that was my fault-we have drain plug issues. About 10 minutes to Lakeside by boat or car.
June and I are in at Crosby Motor Inn. No boat this year but will bring "soda" and treats for the dock parties. Going to the show on Saturday. See y'all Friday afternoon and/or evening.

J&K SHAHBAS
03-20-2004, 06:29 PM
Tom, glad to here your coming down, were at the crosby also. Jodi and Budman came by the house today his boat was running great we are still trying to sweet talk Jody in to comin up friday but she would probably jump out at 70 riding with Shelby in the truck!!!! 5 more days!!!

Last Tango
03-20-2004, 07:17 PM
Nancy and I will try to meet up with everyone at Trimbal Park on Saturday morning. Last Tango will be in tow!
Anyone without a boat is welcome to ride with us.

ChromeGorilla
03-21-2004, 09:25 AM
No matter how much planning I do leave it to work to screw things up. I was planning to come to Mt. Dora on Sat. and meet some of you and perhaps find my self a Donzi thats right for me? But noooooo......50/50 chance of working on Sat. And I have duty on Sun. :mad: BLAH. Keepin my fingers crossed, I've got a name, I just need a Donzi to christen it with...... :biggrin:

clayman
03-21-2004, 11:24 AM
Last Tango,
Jennifer and I might take you up on the ride along. I doubt we will have our boat fixed in time but we really want to go.
Jim and Jen

Last Tango
03-21-2004, 08:32 PM
Jim and Jenn, Awesome! Glad to have you aboard! Weather is looking perfect for the weekend! I'll be putting in at Trimble Park with the gang at 9:00AM and then motoring over to the Lakeside Inn. Either place is Perfect with me! See you there!

ChromeGorilla - two words - duty swap, or Special Liberty, or Emergency Leave. If you miss this event, then ... :banghead:
Give it the ol' Navy try there, Shipmate!

ChromeGorilla
03-21-2004, 08:41 PM
Well if I have to work I have to work (both days)....pretty critical job.....but if not, I'm a gonna hornswaggle my way out of duty somehow....and perhaps do both days....have friends in Orlando Deltona where I can crash..lets hope....

Cuda
03-21-2004, 09:22 PM
I'm picking up the Minx in the moring from the canvas place, then hauling it over to the mech that's installing the engine. We are going to get the engine in the back of the truck (I hope) and get it to the mech in the morning too. I sure hope it runs! I'm beginning to believe we may have it ready for Mt Dora! :D

Tidbart
03-22-2004, 06:42 AM
MadPoodle,

If I understand you correctly, that would be 5 more with a 16. Correct? Give me name for the list or is Shelby the owner.

Bob :wavey:

David O
03-22-2004, 07:05 AM
Please bring tow ropes
David O
1 person
1 boat

Tidbart
03-22-2004, 07:22 AM
Holy s**t Batman!

David O just brought the count to 50 people and 16 boats. :yippie:

Here are the names of people that will be at the show or are trying to get to the show, but I am not sure if they will be joining us for lunch.
John-Wavewalker, Ted-HP600SC, Rustnrot, Mark Weinberger, Chromegorilla
If anyone of you guys is planning on attending lunch with us on Saturday, please let me know as I have to firm up the reservation in a couple of days.

Bob :biggrin:

Scott Heidt
03-22-2004, 09:13 AM
I am right there with ya CUDA. Me and my uncle just finished putting the new engine in the Hornet II. We water tested yesterday late afternoon on the Hillsborough River. Looks like we'll make it ! Wooo Hooo!

Go Cuda Go! :)

Cuda
03-22-2004, 09:18 AM
I am right there with ya CUDA. Me and my uncle just finished putting the new engine in the Hornet II. We water tested yesterday late afternoon on the Hillsborough River. Looks like we'll make it ! Wooo Hooo!

Go Cuda Go! :)

You are ahead of me. I don't even know if the engine runs at all, or if I even have everything I need to do it. We'll find out soon, Debbie is calling around to find an engine hoist as I type. :)

Scott Heidt
03-22-2004, 09:27 AM
Hey guys
I am planning on driving up early Saturday Morning from Tampa. I am thinking of meeting up with the group staying at Crosbly's and following them to the boat ramp. If someone that is staying at Crosby's can call or email me I would greatly appreciate it, so I can figure out what time I need to be there and verify where Crosby's is located. Thanks! Here is my cell # call me at any time. Thanks! 813 -267-2956 or Gatorone30@hotmail.com.

Looks like we are going to have a great showing! Can't wait to meet everyone and see everyone's boat!

Tidbart
03-22-2004, 09:54 AM
Scott,
Plan on being at the Crosby by 09:00. Caravan to the ramp will leave by 09:15.

I'll send you a couple of maps.

Bob

Scott Heidt
03-22-2004, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the quick response! I will see you guys at 9:00! :)

Cuda
03-22-2004, 04:20 PM
It's looking shaky again on the Minx making it to Mt Dora. I took the boat and the engine to the mech's today. There were a few items I didn't have. The biggest one is I need a new wiring harness, since the one I have is for the EFI engine. I also still need to get a thermostat, dip stick, dip stick tube, plugs, oil, fuel line, and maybe a motor mount. He's ordering the harness from Merc along with the dip stick & tube. Hopefully I'll have enough time to run down the other items.

Budmann
03-22-2004, 04:22 PM
C'mon Cuda, you can do it. Lots of Merc. dealers between us. If you need any help call.

Scott Heidt
03-22-2004, 05:34 PM
Same here, if you need help I will try and lend a hand. :outtahere

Cuda
03-22-2004, 09:15 PM
The good news is the cockpit cover looked great! :rolleyes:

Tomahawk
03-23-2004, 05:21 AM
Bob - June and I will be joining for lunch, even if we have to drive over. David O, great to see you're coming. It's been a while.

David O
03-23-2004, 05:34 AM
Tom, you and June don't have to drive to lunch, if you are a brave man you have a ride in my boat as the tow rope operator or you drive the boat I'll handle the rope.
looking forward to seeing ya.
David

Tidbart
03-23-2004, 06:47 AM
Tom and June are on the list.

Weather is looking great for the weekend!!!

Bob :wavey:

rustnrot
03-23-2004, 10:03 AM
Mark Weinberger left yesterday with his Blackhawk. Rumors of 28 degress last night did the trick, he's outta here last night -- will be there today (Tuesday). His boat will be parked at a friends dock on Lake Dora when he is not using it.

I've got all the show stuff packed, the Gar Wood, ebay stuff, etc. Look for our booth, "Vintage Boat Hardware and Supply" to the right of the Gilbert Park launching ramp on the left side of the sidewalk as you walk down toward the marina. We will also have a working Mazda rotary marine engine, a rumored hopped-up 350 marine engine (brought by another party) as well as tons of old stuff too. We will keep some Cold Ones in a cooler under the tables so come on by and say HI.

Tom Lang, Augusta, GA

CrackerJack
03-24-2004, 07:01 AM
The weather is looking great for this huge Donzi weekend. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone. :beer:

http://aolsvc.weather.aol.com/main.adp?location=USFL0332

BUIZILLA
03-24-2004, 07:14 AM
LOT'S of sun for sure..

could be a tad blustery though.

J :beer:

ChromeGorilla
03-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Unfortunately the needs of the Navy will prevail over my needs of a Donzi filled weekend. Have to do emergent work on Sat. AND Sun. :bawling:
My wife and I were really looking forward to meeting alot of you this weekend. I hope you all have a wonderfull weekend with lots of sun, friends....and booze. :beer: The Gorilla is gonna wallow in self pity now..have fun! On a good note....found an '04 18 today that my wife absolutely loves (could be good or bad thing) and I was talking with the dealer today and gonna talk more tomorrow,gotta "massage" him a little...lol :crossfing I'll throw up a link in another post. This could be it..... :rlol:

SLV

Tidbart
03-25-2004, 09:50 AM
How does this look?

Today Mar 25 Mostly Cloudy 76°/60° 0 %
Fri Mar 26 Partly Cloudy 78°/59° 0 %
Sat Mar 27 Partly Cloudy 80°/57° 0 %
Sun Mar 28 Sunny 82°/55° 10 %

Bob

BUIZILLA
03-25-2004, 09:53 AM
Bob, what's the wind forecast?

Jim

Budmann
03-25-2004, 10:06 AM
Add another Donzi. Tom and his two kids... Carry and Jake will be coming. They have a Z-25. Lets everyone give a warm welcome for one of my Suwannee boys!!! :cool!: :cool!:

Scott Heidt
03-25-2004, 12:33 PM
:boat:

Chompin at the bit to get to Mount Dora! If everyone shows, this is gonna be awesome! I can't wait to see all of our boats pulling into the show!

See ya guys there! I wanna leave work now! :)

Tidbart
03-25-2004, 01:19 PM
Jim,
Expect a fairly windy day on Friday and Saturday with winds around 13 mph out of the northeast.

Buddy,
Done. That will work nicely as I expect to lose a few guests along the way, meaning they won't make it to lunch.

I was impressed with 35 possible guests. Right now we are at about 51/16. :cool: Oh yah, and 149 posts. Last year we had only about 15 people.

Just spoke with Phil Reed. He was at Mount Dora today and said it already getting crowded.

Bob

gcarter
03-25-2004, 02:18 PM
It rained in Leesburg today. There's no more rain scheduled till Sunday (20%) of course there was no rain scheduled today, but it did it anyway. It is windy today, maybe gusting to 15-18.
For people driving to the show without boats (like me :banghead: ) there is usually an art show or something else scheduled on the same weekend, which does wonders for parking. It seems like I always have to park about a mile away! I'll try to get there early this time.
I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you. :yes:

George

BUIZILLA
03-25-2004, 02:29 PM
thanx Bob :lobster: I am going to bring the Minx instead of the 18... the Crit is still in the glass shop. Should arrive about noon tomorrow.

And, there will be at least 4, maybe 5, in my lunch group.

J :cool!:

Cuda
03-25-2004, 10:06 PM
Well, I'm glad to see Jim is bringing his Minx, since mine's not ready. :frown:

I won't be landbound though, we'll bring the fish boat. :rolleyes:

Fish boy
03-26-2004, 08:06 AM
looking good for getting mine together and out the door this afternoon/early evening. counting the hours... :biggrin.:

Cuda
03-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Just a note for people driving from the St Pete/Tampa area. The construction on I 4 from Lakeland to Orlando is horrific. I've been driving it everyday this week back and forth. It has taken me as long as four hours to get to Orlando.

We are going to go up 75 to Hwy 50 and across.

Fish boy
03-26-2004, 08:43 AM
Definitely Secod that Cuda, I ahve been driving it everyday this week too. Doing a lot of construction there, so it does not matter what time, it will be bad... just worse in rush-hour. Took 50 (like you suggested) yesterday and it was much better.

Scott Heidt
03-26-2004, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the input CUDA! I was going to go the I-4 route until I read your post. I'll will be going accross via 50. Thanks!

Cuda
03-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Even last night when I left Orlando at 8 pm, the traffic was terrible because they are closing lanes at night. :mad:

gcarter
03-26-2004, 08:58 PM
There's another, quicker way to get to Mt Dora...
North on 75 to Sumterville (N. of 50) Hwy 470 E to 301, N to 470 (long block) E on 470, through Okahumpka, cross US Hwy 27 , 470 becomes 48, through Yalaha.
Continue on 48 to Hwy 19, N on 19 to 448, E on 448, jog around Lake Jem, follow 448 to sign for Tremble Park. This might cut an hour off your trip.
Went to the show today with Jim Collins (Catch22), his wife and dad. He has probably the cleanest boat I've ever seen.
We meandered through the show briefly and saw a number of out of state Donzi owners.
After that we walked to the Lakeside Inn and ran into someone with a blue Criterion, didn't catch his name. The other person backing into this scene is Phil Reed.
Hope to see a lot more of you tomorrow. I got a ride in a Blackhawk lined up.

George

boxy
03-27-2004, 05:51 PM
After that we walked to the Lakeside Inn and ran into someone with a blue Criterion, didn't catch his name.
George

George, it's understandable that you didn't recognize MadPoodle, I hardly recognized him from your shot either, every time I've seen him in a boat, he's surrounded by the LAW.... :uzi: :smash: