PDA

View Full Version : Boston Boat Show

mphatc
01-25-2004, 08:33 AM
Hey all you Frozen New Englanders!

Lets do this! February 21-29th is the Boston Boat Show

http://www.naexpo.com/boatshow/

Gillan's Marine is listed , I believe they are the Donzi dealer from Winnipesaukee?? Woody??

How about Friday night in Boston, meet at the show, then blow off some stress in good Boston bar . . Bandit style :D
Admittedly I can't keep pace with them :( we should have recovered to do the rest of the show on Saturday.

MPHATC
ready for a break form working on the boat by then!

Tom Davis
01-30-2004, 07:46 AM
Mario, your alive ! Great Idea about the boat show count me in and Kimberly as well, providing she does not have a performance that night....

All Right, let's hear from the rest of the Bandits, who else is up for a Boston Boat Show party????

Tom Davis
Winni Bandits:cool:

donzinh
02-16-2004, 12:16 PM
George and I are planning on being there!!!!!!!!!!

What time is everyone meeting?????

Tom Davis
02-16-2004, 12:39 PM
:beer: :wavey: I think we should meet this Saturday (2/21) in the afternoon say around 3:00, it's the opening day of the show. That way we will have plenty of time at the show and won't have to rush down after work and try to see the whole show before they kick us out at 9:00PM. After an afternoon at the show we could all go for drinks and dinner someplace. Just my $.02 Let's get some input, make some calls, rustle up some more Bandits. Let's get a head count.

Tom Davis :cool:
Winni Bandits

Woodsy
02-17-2004, 10:16 PM
Sounds good to Princess & I... I really need to swing by Gillan's and drop them off the pictures of the yellow boat... be nice if it sold at the boat show....

Not sure if Ernie is bringing any Donzi's or not... I'll try & find out. Maybe get a good deal on a pair of 250XS'? hmmmmm.....

Woodsy Von Outboard

Tom Davis
02-19-2004, 03:17 PM
:beer: OK, after consultations with Mr. Von Outboard we have made an executive decision in the absence of any real executives, we will have to do.... here it is:::

Meet at the south lobby enterance of the bayside expo center at 3:00 on Saturday afternoon 2/21. The plan is to see the show then go out for dinner and drinks... Hope to see you all there.

Tom Davis
Winni Bandits :cool!: