PDA

View Full Version : How do you embed two pics in one post?

Lenny
01-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Can't figure that out yet. Seem like you get to do one or another but not keep adding?

Also, how do you upload a pic but not want the "image" HTML code so people on dial up can choose to ignore it. It there a link upload area?

Brad Lyon
01-24-2004, 09:39 PM
To insert more than one picture in a post:

Upload all of your pictures like you would normally do. Keep in mind that there is a eight picture maximum per post. After you post your first picture simply hit the return key to put some space between your first and second picture then click on the “IMG” button to add the second picture the same way you did your first picture.

To just have a link to the pictures you can use the same procedure but before you click on the “Submit” button remove the brackets and “IMG” from the addresses for the pictures.

Someone may have a better way or idea on how to do this but this is what works for me.

Brad

Moody Blu'
01-25-2004, 07:35 PM
brad i think he was talking about with the new type of pic uploading.

unfortunately the only way to put a bunch of pics in with one is with a photo program like adobe, i think you might be able to do it with paint shop too. like this.....

RedDog
01-25-2004, 08:52 PM
Lenny - I haven't tried it, but try this link to try by the "old way"

http://www.donzi.net/_uploadphoto.cfm

thriller
01-26-2004, 11:51 AM
I tried the upload thing and it booted me out? I too have been trying to figure this montage of picture pasting and I gues my software doesn't cut it:mad:

Fish boy
01-26-2004, 12:51 PM
I just put a bunch of pics up on another thread and the picture upload seemed to be working. I was not able to d multiple pics in one post, but i did not do it the old way like RedDog suggested. I just checked his link above and it did take me to the old upload page if you wanted to try it, and I am sure I could have done it that way as well.

If you are having trouble using the new (IMHO very user friendly) way with the upload box just below where you type your response, then perhaps it has to do with picture size, format or something else.

What exactly happened- maybe I can help you out. If worse comes to worse, email them to me and I will post the pics for you. makulaf@mindpsring.com.

Fish

goatee
01-26-2004, 10:25 PM
posted 2 pics on the fish thread, i just posted a response to the first one. careful dial up people, they're huge!

harbormasterextra
01-27-2004, 06:22 AM
STOP TRYING TO USE THE OLD UPLOAD PAGE. I HAVE PURPOSELY DISABLED IT. I WILL FIND OUT HOW TO POST MULTIPLE PHOTOS.