PDA

View Full Version : 16 foot "fishboat"

Lenny
01-24-2004, 07:44 PM
Found this today while "breaking free" of my GPS at work. I was "speluncking nooks and crannies" looking for another Satans' Chariot (here :rolleyes: ) I ran across this is a backyard under a tarp. The fella (in his 70's) said that he has had it since the early seventies and all his kids learned to ski behind it. He said it was a GREAT boat in its' day and it was "funny" how it would get onto a plane with just a little throttle.

Sure looks like something "else" to me other than the deck and windshield. He wants $400.00 for it (it was not for sale but is now) and includes a motor, a homeade trailer and this boat. Sure would make a good "fun project" bottom to destroy...Gel is good on hullsides and bottom paint is very minimal.

Lenny
01-24-2004, 07:48 PM
PIC #2, this is a copy of a sweet sixteen done in the early seventies. (apparently)

thriller
01-24-2004, 08:20 PM
Looks Like a cool hull. Make sure he throws in the ski's and a couple of oars.....Oh Yah,,,,,and a 2" ball LOL:smileybo:

gcarter
01-24-2004, 08:28 PM
Honestly, Lenny, I haven't figured out how to post one picture yet. So how did you do it???

George Carter

Lenny
01-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Post your reply, go down to "attach file" on the same page, browse for it on your computer, click on it, and it will be embedded with HTML [img] code. I just haven't figured out how to put this somehwre within the message body, upload a photo and NOT have it in [img] code, but a link, or how to add more than one.