PDA

View Full Version : Support Our Service Men and Women

Fish boy
03-19-2003, 04:21 PM
No matter what your opinion is regarding our current situation with Iraq, our military are out there risking their lives for the sake of our country.

Please visit the Department of Defense web page and sign in thanking the men and women of the U.S. military services for defending our freedom. The compiled list of names will be sent out to our soldiers at the end of the month. So far, there about 6.4 million names. It is National Military Appreciation Month. The entire exercise takes 10 seconds , literally.

http://www.defendamerica.mil/nmam.html

Fish

abelchinewalker
03-19-2003, 05:10 PM
I was at the grocery store last week and I walked up to a service man and thanked him for defending our country. He seemed shocked that someone actually cared.
I just went to the above site and fish is right it only takes a few seconds.

Donnie

Cuda
03-19-2003, 06:46 PM
I just recieved an email from my cousin who is in Kuwait, he has been there since Jan 27th. He says the men are getting restless and ready to go. God Bless America!

DUCATIF1
03-27-2003, 09:08 PM
I don't think most understand what a simple displaying of the flag can do for the moral of a soldier and their family. If you are for the war or not you should still be behind the GREAT country that gives you that very option. When a buddy asked me if I had put out the flag in front of my house because of the war I told him no, It has been hanging in front of my house since the day I bought it!!! I am part of the few that gets goose bumps every time I hear the National Anthem or see an AMERICAN FLAG. I am a die hard AMERICAN through an through. I don't believe in every policy but stand behind every soldier who is defending my rights. I can proudly say if anybody on this page is a soldier or a family member THANK YOU!!! and if you need any support at all look no further. Brian