PDA

View Full Version : Just F.Y.I., what to expect when in Canada...

oldLenny
05-28-2003, 08:58 AM
http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pageID=cbc/canada_home&articleID=1335959

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pageID=news_home&articleID=1335926

Posession with under 15 grams is a misdemeaner under this new bill and the penalty is a small fine...This should really heat things up at our already heated border.

TuxedoPk
05-28-2003, 10:17 PM
"Walters warned decriminalization would boost drug use and bring more marijuana into the United States"

Perhaps the cost savings with the Canadian dollar will leave more money in American's paychecks.. Or was that the Bush tax cut? :D

How many Aronow Hulls will it take to Patrol the Canadian border?

Good post 9/11 move for Canadian tourism; no need for air travel to Amsterdam, or any local Jr. High School.

No mention of the possible economic side effects of getting kids off X, and harder drugs.

I'd really enjoy watching Doug and Bob selling pot.. Do you have X? Like, no way, ey. We're like selling pot.

Can increased marijuana muchies burden the already overwhelming demand for donuts in Canada?

:D

Fish boy
05-28-2003, 10:38 PM
DO you guys have Taco Bell up there??? THink you are gonna need it. :D :D :D

oldLenny
05-29-2003, 11:17 AM
No Taco Bell here, we have Taco-Time, same thing. Krispie-Kream donuts' stock rose 9% on Monday morning in the US. I think it is related.

I think a good investment now for you people would be in the "rubber-gloves" industry as we are NEVER going to be allowed across your border without a full "search" to be sure. :D

MOP
05-30-2003, 08:51 AM
There will be a Boom in fast food to stave off the MUNCHIES! I raised 5 yes five kids, three of which played around with drugs one I beat the crap out of the oldest when I found some bad stuff in his room, I guess I would get arrested today. But guess what that little bugger now makes major money and leads a good life. I hate the F------ Liberals they don't Know crap about raising kids. I am with legalizing pot, I have know a bunch of pot heads over the years most as far as I know did not go into the other crap and the biggest majority no one would ever know.

Ed Donnelly
05-31-2003, 01:09 AM
You can get lots of things in Toronto. Taco Bell, weed,mad cow, sars,west nile. What a fun city...Ed

HyperDonzi
05-31-2003, 04:07 PM
M.O.P.:
I am with legalizing potNot to sound like a hippie, but the Netherlands (I think?) Has legalized pot and only 3% of high school seniors admitted doing any in the past month. Here I think 15% admitted it and take it from someone in High School, 15% is the number of people who have come in high to school in the last month.