PDA

View Full Version : Failed post in the "how to" articles area

Chris-007
04-16-2003, 10:28 PM
I just purchased and had some thoughts to offer in the "how to buy a boat" forum. Also, Hyper Baja ended the current thread with a great question. Anyone have a response?

When I tried to post "you do not have permission..." was kicked back to me. :rolleyes:

MOP
04-16-2003, 10:50 PM
Yeah you submit it to the HM, he posts them!

Chris-007
04-18-2003, 04:41 PM
I haven't had the best luck with the HM the last couple months. Thank you for the suggestion.

harbormaster
04-22-2003, 03:08 PM
Chris,

What problems are you having with me?

The "how-to" articles are not for public posting. If you or anyone else has a "how-to" article then you submit it to me.

The reason for this is so that everyone does not have to wade through a bunch of posts to get info.

The posts in the how-to article were flukes when I was upgrading the board software.

Chris-007
04-28-2003, 09:13 PM
Scot,

I didn't know the issues with the posting rules so I just asked if anyone knew.

I sent you an email in March and three in April. Also, I made a couple of posts with suggestions/questions, but this is the first that I have heard back from you.

I never got a response regarding the check I sent, but it cleared so we're square on that.

I'm not having "problems" with you. I said that I had not had the best luck. You are a busy guy... I'll live. :rolleyes:

Chris-007
06-04-2003, 09:02 PM
As I suspected...

Must be technical difficulties?

Regards,