PDA

View Full Version : Play n Hookey...latest donzi member!!!!!

Budmann
03-14-2003, 08:36 AM
Donzi Gang:

Everyone, please help me welcome the latest Donzi member to the Registry. His avatar is Play N Hookey and his name is Walter Oslowski. He is now the proud owner of a very clean ZF 33. I consider him a close friend, and can't wait to have him join us at one of our events. He is not only a close friend, but we are competitors in the Criminal Justice Field. "Who says competitors can't be friends!

Crazy Horse
03-14-2003, 08:57 AM
Welcome Walter. This is a fun crowd. Congrats on your new ride and looking forward to meeting you at a Donzi event.

John & Trish

Forrest
03-14-2003, 10:55 AM
Welcome Walter!

I talked to Walter on the phone for the first time a couple of days ago. Heck of a nice guy. He keeps that F33 at dry storage about three miles from our beach house where I hope to keep my Magnum on an elevator lift. That lift is waiting for approval by the Florida DEP, in the canal behind the house. I've already be blown out by them on a four-pile cradle lift for taking up too much room the canal. Yea sure. :rolleyes: If the elevator lift doesn't get a go from the State, then it's an Air Dock for sure. DEP can't regulate an Air Dock since it's temporary like a boat tied to an existing mooring.

Anyway, Walter, we'll be down there this weekend, so if you want to stop by 38 Blue Crab Lane, I'm sure to have a cooler full of iced-down boat sodas. BTW Budman, something tells me that the company that I work for is one of both yours and Walters best customers.

------------------
Forrest
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ :D

Budmann
03-14-2003, 01:32 PM
Right you are Forrest!

Fish boy
03-14-2003, 08:57 PM
Hey Walter,
welcome to the DOnzi Boards.