PDA

View Full Version : Greece

smokediver
02-02-2003, 10:40 AM
Has anyone been to Greece? I kinda had a lost weekend and to make a long story short...I was thinking about a visit over there... ( if i knew how to post a pic i would)

HyperDonzi
02-02-2003, 02:45 PM
My neighbors are from Grece, any specific questions you would like me to ask?

Tommy

goatee
02-02-2003, 08:04 PM
i have a friend who's parents still have a place there. he likes to go every couple of years. very laid back place, they go in to work in the morning, take off for lunch and a 3 hour nap.. then go back. similar to italy. he says the night life/bar scene is pretty jumpin too!!

goatee
02-02-2003, 08:08 PM
he (george) is where that signature of mine comes from... its kind of a joke,,, he says it in this real deep voice,, like those old greek mythology movies that the voices are dubbed over??? yeah,, he's a real character!!

Surfer
02-03-2003, 04:08 PM
Talk to "waverunner" he knows the area well.

Wavewalker
02-03-2003, 07:29 PM
Smokediver, I'm here in central Florida for a few days. Zellwood in particular, not to far from you. I worked in Greece every summer for a number of years. Great people, very great food and wine!! See it before the Olympics because things are bound to be crowded. When I get back to my office on Tuesday I'll list a few places to go and watch the water and the Greek ladies sparkle.

smokediver
02-04-2003, 04:23 AM
thanks for the input.. i am going in the spring/