PDA

View Full Version : Moved from Donzi Girls Hmmmmm!

MOP
04-09-2003, 05:34 PM
Honest the Devil made me do This!

Snatch Eating Frogs Only $20 each! Money-Back Guarantee! (Comes with complete instructions). Cindy excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her and whispers softly to Ralph, the man behind the counter: "I'll take one." Ralph, packaging up the frog, says, "Just follow the instructions carefully." Cindy nods, "Okay," grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home. As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, Cindy takes out the instructions and reads them thoroughly, doing exactly what it says to do... 1. Take a shower. 2. Splash on some nice smelling perfume. 3. Slip into on a very sexy teddy. 4. Crawl into bed, spread your legs and put the frog down "there". She then quickly gets into bed, puts the frog between her legs and, to her surprise, nothing happens! Cindy is totally frustrated and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says, "If you have any problems or questions, please call the pet store". So, Cindy calls... Ralph, the man from behind the counter says, "I had some complaints earlier today. I'll be right over". Within five minutes, Ralph is ringing her doorbell. Cindy welcomes him in and says, "See, I've done everything according to the instructions and the damn thing just sits there". Ralph, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly into its eyes and sternly says: "Listen to me! I'm only going to show you how to do this one more time!"

MOP
04-09-2003, 05:37 PM
Ok 1 More!

Penis Study -----------
In 1993, the American Government funded a study to see why the head of a mans penis was larger than the shaft. After one year and
$180,000.00, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than
the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.
After the US published the study, France decided to do their own study. After $250,000.00, and 3 years of research, they concluded that the reason was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.
Poland, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study.
After 2 weeks and a cost of around $75.46, they concluded that it was
to keep a man's hand from flying off and hitting him in the forehead.

Bad-Tat
04-09-2003, 05:49 PM
I think winter better hurry up and get over with up there!!!!! You guys need some boat time!!!!!

Walt. H.
04-10-2003, 02:54 AM
MOP, Man! I look forward to your humor. :D :D Keep it flowing.Thanks for the healthy laughter, Walt.....

Terry0341
04-16-2003, 10:59 AM
Great stuff! Thanks for the laugh!

DonzigoJR
04-18-2003, 03:27 PM
Hilarious, Me and one of my associates just read these and just cracked up. Send more....

goatee
04-19-2003, 08:18 PM
awww man!!!! i must be doin' it wrong!!!!!