PDA

View Full Version : French radios

harbormaster
04-03-2003, 01:28 AM
I am watching MSNBC (who has the best war coverage) and they were saying that the "elite republican guard" are using radio communication equipment purchased from the French.

We should disassemble the statue of liberty, crate it up, and ship it back to them...

TuxedoPk
04-03-2003, 02:21 AM
I second that idea.. They also gave the result of a poll taken in France that showed 1/3 of the population wants to see Iraq win the war.

Perhaps another poll should be taken to see how many are just concerned that it might take longer for Iraq to fall than it took them to fall to the Germans.

Q. If we launched the extra missles after the war at France, would we save enough on shipping costs to get back the remainder of the tax cut?

mattyboy
04-03-2003, 08:26 AM
Great idea Harbor,but let's take the torch out of her hands and let her give them the ole bronx salute( the bird) wink :D

Matt

BERTRAM BOY
04-03-2003, 10:05 PM
Harbormaster, I have to respectfully disagree.... Check out FOX News...... MUCH better.....

BigGrizzly
04-03-2003, 10:06 PM
Hold it boys, Yes the Statue of Liberty did come from France the meaning came from the USA and themany lives were given for her. After all she is Uncle Sam's wife. Now if you want to pack up the UN building and almost all the people in it and ship it to Europe, I'll be there to help.

Formula Jr
04-04-2003, 12:31 AM
The statue of liberty, was originally a light house design for the Suez Canal. They built it, lost the canal and then, gave it to us as an after thought.

Fish boy
04-04-2003, 07:58 PM
I have an idea....

http://www.donzi.net/photos/liberty01.jpg