PDA

View Full Version : Paging Donzigo

gcarter
01-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the email nast night, but I tried four times to respond and it was returned. Maybe the
Verizon mail server isn't functioning correctly. Do you have an alternative email address?

George Carter

Donzigo
01-22-2004, 08:39 PM
Should be donzi.go@verizon.net............uhhhhhhhhhhhh it's been working for quite a while, now. No matter, throw me a call, Cell: 727-709-2918 or Home: 727-867-7020.

Hey, we are going boating on Saturday to the usual places, around the point into the ocean, egmont key, shell island, and of course, no boating day would be complete without a visit to the Bridgeview Bar & Restaurant. You're welcomed to come ride with us.

Donzigo & Donzigo Jr. (I think Mitchell and maybe even Bea - "Bea's Nest" is gonna make it too) Who knows who else will show up?

Fish boy
01-22-2004, 08:55 PM
good chance i will be able to get the boat wet this weekend and possibly budmann as well. where are you guys meeting and when?

gcarter
01-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the invitation, but I'm going to find time this weekend to pull the engine in the Minx. My philosophy is ; at the price I paid for it, the engine might be an anchor, but if it isn't, I'm ahead of the game.
If you're ever around Leesburg, or south east of Ocala, call my office at 352-365-2337, I'll show you the boat or at least buy you lunch.

George Carter

BUIZILLA
01-22-2004, 09:57 PM
George, my uncle lives on Calhouns airstrip at the end of Whitney Road off 44 in west Leesburg, he used to live on the lake at Jacksons Point.. He's a heart surgeon at the Villages Hospital.

I have a Minx myself :D

J

gcarter
01-23-2004, 05:28 AM
I have a retail sales/ service business in Leesburg. My territory is Lake, Marion, and part of Sumter Counties, so I know this region very well.
I think nearly everyone has a retired parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle that lives in this area.
The same invitation applies to all, if you're around, lets do lunch.

George Carter

gcarter
01-23-2004, 05:38 AM
Speaking of the Villages, I live about five miles East of the Villages on Lake Griffin (at least I can see the lake). There is a marina and ramp in my neighborhood so water access is simple. From here you can go up the Ocklawaha river to Silver Springs, or down through the Harris chain of lakes to Mount Dora. Pretty neat. Also within 90 minutes I can be in Crystal River or Daytona/ New Smyrna. :D :D

George Carter

Cuda
01-23-2004, 08:02 AM
We built that new McDonald's on 27 just south of Leesburg (Okahumpka). I was up there last week doing a little punch work. When I get the Minx running, I'll definetly come up that way with it.

Cuda
01-23-2004, 08:05 AM
Donzigo:
Should be donzi.go@verizon.net............uhhhhhhhhhhhh it's been working for quite a while, now. No matter, throw me a call, Cell: 727-709-2918 or Home: 727-867-7020.

Hey, we are going boating on Saturday to the usual places, around the point into the ocean, egmont key, shell island, and of course, no boating day would be complete without a visit to the Bridgeview Bar & Restaurant. You're welcomed to come ride with us.

Donzigo & Donzigo Jr. (I think Mitchell and maybe even Bea - "Bea's Nest" is gonna make it too) Who knows who else will show up? Richard, we would come but I'm hauling the boat to the boat doctor in Tampa this morning. Also I tore my knee up somehow and can barely walk. frown

Donzigo
01-23-2004, 09:38 AM
Carter,

I go up that way on business with accounts in the Vilages. I'll look you up next visit.

Fishboy, We're on for a little boating on Sat. It's gonna be chilly.....burrrrrrrrrrrrrr....a high of 60 degrees, low of 45. Dang.

Cuda, So what happened, Joe? Sorry to hear about your knee. Where's the boat doctor?

Cuda
01-23-2004, 10:05 AM
Transmission must have burned when I blew the cooling line. We are taking it to Southeast Twin Disc in Tampa. I called Gary King, but he didn't work on those trannies. He offered to pull the engine and tranny, but I'd have to take it to get it fixed. I called the guy I bought the boat from, he works for Cummins and I figured he knew who to call. He said they take them to Twin Disc Southeast. He said the guy, Chris, is familiar with the boat and he'd call him to make sure he gives us a buddy price. :)

Fish boy
01-24-2004, 09:16 AM
still plannig on going out this weekend? I talked to budmann and he is up for sunday when it is a little warmer. I already have mine in the water and will try to finish my breakin hoursd today so if you are out on the water, give me a ring 4555175

fish

Fish boy
01-24-2004, 10:01 AM
forget what I said about it being a little warmer tomorrow... it is beautiful out! I am heading out right now, give me a ring I'm H2O bound.

fish

Donzigo
01-24-2004, 06:54 PM
..........and a fun day it was