PDA

View Full Version : Donzi cookbook

Donzi Blackhawk
01-23-2003, 05:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have decided to try something new (I hope).

Here is my plan. I would like all the Donzi Registry folks to e-mail their favorite recipes along with a short bio and a nice pic of you and your Donzi.

The recipes can be for anything that you like; breakast, appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts. Don't be shy! I want to compile this cookbook, print them up and make them available to the Donzi dish lovers. Hey, show me a Donzi owner who doesn't like to eat well, am I right Cliff?

Let me know what you think?

Bryant

abelchinewalker
01-23-2003, 05:52 PM
Brilliant idea, I love it, count me in.

da

Tidbart
01-23-2003, 06:58 PM
I am in.
I can cook one mean hot dog! :p

HyperDonzi
01-23-2003, 07:13 PM
I bet if you added a "Drinks" section.... wink

Donzi Blackhawk
01-23-2003, 07:28 PM
Hyper,

Do you mean alcohol, or soda pop 101? Be careful how you answer, your parents may be looking over your shoulder as you type your reply!

Bryant

SIGNAL 10
01-23-2003, 08:01 PM
Donzi Blackhawk-if you go with a "Drinks" section let me know, I picked up a recipe for something we call the "bucket drink" (adults only berverage)

goatee
01-23-2003, 09:21 PM
i know how to make a duck fart!
and i dont mean sqeezing it real hard...

Donzi Blackhawk
01-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Ok, Ok, Ok,

I'll also include a drink section. I can make a killer Alabama Slammer!

Bryant

ToonaFish
01-24-2003, 05:45 AM
I hold the title for the best Bloody Mary, but I'd have to kill you after giving you the recipe.

Count on my Two Beans and a Nut Salad to uphold my gaseous culinary honor... where do you want me to aim the directions?

abelchinewalker
01-24-2003, 07:48 AM
Bryant,

If there is anything I can do to help let me know. Now that I'm retired I have a lot of free time, and hey I can try the recipes out before they get published.

Donnie

Donzi Blackhawk
01-24-2003, 08:40 AM
Ok,

Sounds like we may have something happening here. Send me an e-mail (donziengineer@yahoo.com) and a phone number where I can reach you, of what you would like to include in the cookbook. I will call it "Donzi Dishes". Before anyone gets started, sure I will consider a Donzi girls section.

This is what I need;
1. Your idea for the cookbook. Please, please make sure the instructions are correct.

2. A nice photo of you and your boat. Note, if you do not currently have a Donzi, or a boat for that matter, that is Ok. (Hyper,... ok, fine send in a pic of the Baja).

3. A short Bio about yourself. It needs to be about 50 words, so be sure to include where you do your boating, why you personally like this dish or drink, what makes boating with your Donzi so much fun, ect. (Hyper, see #2)

4. Everyone reading this post needs to send me something. This includes you Donzi Manufacturing!

5. I will make sure that Toonafish doesn't kill anyone after they make her top secret Bloody Mary's.

Take care and stay warm.

Bryant

boxy
01-24-2003, 12:43 PM
deleted drink, sent by email. :D

abelchinewalker
01-24-2003, 05:01 PM
How many recipies can we submit, and what is the deadline?

Donnie

rae
01-25-2003, 03:47 PM
Hey Donzi Blackhawk,
I think this is a great idea! We don't have our Donzi yet, but we do have a SeaRay go-slo. How many can we submit and when's the deadline?

Hoping to be a real Donzi girl soon,
Rae :cool:

Donzi Blackhawk
01-27-2003, 04:59 PM
Come on guys!

Everyone likes the idea but to date I have seen only one e-mail.

Chop, chop. Send me something so I can get started.

Bryant

HyperDonzi
01-27-2003, 05:49 PM
I will find the best recipe for some No Bake Cookies.

Budmann
01-29-2003, 04:14 PM
I'm in! Love to cook and drink! Will start getting some recipes together!

florida gator
01-29-2003, 09:38 PM
I'm in. I have a couple of good recipes.