PDA

View Full Version : St. Clair 2003... a few highlights...

Rootsy
01-22-2004, 01:29 PM
More to come as i get time... damn dialup sucks... but hey... some great video!

First we have Sam Pilato in his little rocket doing flybys... if anyone wonders what 65 in a 16 is like... here ya go

Http://www.donzi.net/photos/jaroot-stclair1.wmv

Next we have Goatee getting all of the action at speed...

Http://my.tdi.net/~jaroot/Jaroot-StClair2.WMV

More to follow from st. clair and AOTH III in the near future :)

These are BIG files... 4 - 10 megs... and use windows media player to view...

oh yeah.. can anyone tell me if we have a place to specifically upload video or do we attempt to put it in the photos area?

ROOT (only 70 meg to go :rolleyes: )

boxy
01-22-2004, 04:35 PM
Jamie those are sweet.....

Brad Lyon
01-22-2004, 05:00 PM
Those are great! Thanks Mike for filming and Thanks Jamie for posting!

Hurry Summer!

Brad

goatee
01-29-2004, 10:20 AM
saweeeeet!!! how did i miss this?, oh well. yeah if i didnt have my still camera choking me ,and my cup, glasses, and my dear life to hang on to, i might have been able to get some better video.

worth the download!!!! if you have dial-up,,, set it and go make a sandwich or something.

boldts
01-29-2004, 11:37 AM
Those are awesome videos. I thought 68 in the 22 was exciting, but now that I see it in a 16, you've got my full respect :D Can't wait to see the rest of them! Man, I needed that.

Rootsy
01-29-2004, 01:26 PM
scott.. that was running against a 3 mph current... ;)

only 124 megs to go... onna these days...

Root - in need of BIG PIPE instead of string and soup cans

HyperDonzi
01-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Not a St. Clare moment, but I remember getting to drive a Detroit natives 18, and then it broke. ;) :D :P

DonziChick
02-02-2004, 11:21 AM
Hey guys. What are the dates for St. Clair? I keep trying to get my dad (jerry) to let me know and he keeps forgetting. I cant wait to go! (and to cumberland again this year!) I just hope our weather is good. The last time I was there we had waves coming over the top of our 28 Carver. No good at all.

HyperDonzi
02-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Donzi Chick, info on your boat? Ever come down to Columbus with it?

Tommy

DonziChick
02-02-2004, 02:12 PM
I'm working on getting a boat. I got all responsible and am putting money in an IRA instead of buying a boat. You can blame my dad for that one. I think I have it figured out that I can buy one in a year or so. Currently I just go out with my dad all the time on his boats. He has a 22 red and white classic and we are redoing an 18 honey and blue classic. When I say "we" are redoing it, I mean he does 90% of the work and he'll let me drive it when he's done. :D

Almost everyone around this site knows my dad and probably a bunch of you have seen me at AOTH since I've been there every year. My dad is Jerry Eisele.

~Elizabeth

Rootsy
02-02-2004, 02:50 PM
jerry always warns me to keep an eye on the 16 whenever you are around elizabeth ;)

see you all in kentucky and St. Clair :)

DonziChick
02-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Keeping an eye on Me?? welll....maybe :D I do seem to head unerringly for boats, particularly fast ones.

But back to my original question...WHEN are we going to lake st clair?

Brad Lyon
02-02-2004, 04:00 PM
July 23rd to the 25th.