PDA

View Full Version : Hummmmm. Generation gap R-Rated

Formula Jr
01-22-2003, 09:21 PM
The Generation Gap.

New York City, New York. A few years back.....

Just outside the UN Building, two men shared a bench to consume their lunches in the mid-day. One was a plump, grey haired fella in a business suit, who worked at the UN logistics center for food distribution in the Third World.

The other was a punk rock band member, in his mid- twenties, with a spiked and fluorescently colored mohawk and a t-shirt that spelled out a curse word in an obscure font in bright swirling colors.

The well dressed fella, causally says, "Beautiful day isn't?", and then bites into a hot ruben sandwitch.

"F-You and everything you stand for, you capitalist pig." says the young man.

The older man, unflincingly continues to eat his sandwitch, but turns slightly and begins to study the face of the younger man.

"Whats your problem POPS!", said the punk rocker.

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering if you've ever been to Puerto Rico?"

No, I haven't you fat f#^k. And why are you staring at me. Haven't you ever done anything different and radical as a statement against conformity?"

There was a measured silence from the well dressed gentleman. And then he replied:

"Well, a long time ago, back when I was about your age; I had sex with a parrot in Puerto Rico. I was just trying to determine if you were my son.......... :D