PDA

View Full Version : Hmmh, our friends to the north...

ToonaFish
03-04-2003, 12:07 AM
I'm tired of picking on lawyers, it's Canada's turn, sorry!

It was announced today that Canada is now prepared to help the United States in its war against terrorism.

They have promised to commit 2 of their largest battleships, 6,000 armed troops and 60 fighter jets...........

However...... after the exchange rate, that comes down to a canoe, 2 Mounties and a flying squirrel....

boxy
03-04-2003, 07:49 AM
Toona ... I'd be pissed, if it wasn't the truth. Our once proud military has been gutted by years of under-funding by our bleeding heart Liberal government.

The Department of National Defence (DND) probably figured that would be all you would need, after all that's what they think we'll need to occupy France. :D

<small>[ March 04, 2003, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: boxy ]</small>

Brad Lyon
03-04-2003, 11:54 AM
It is sad to say but so has ours Boxy! Counting rocks in Ann Arbor, MI and such has been more important to our government than buying spare parts for our tanks, ships and aircraft and fuel for our military.

Brad

Ed Donnelly
03-04-2003, 03:24 PM
NEWS FLASH!!! Our beloved Stelth fying squirrel,died last night, A victom of a hit and run..One eyewitness stated she could not get the licence plate # but the vehicle was from GA..Ed

Formula Jr
03-04-2003, 06:57 PM
Maybe so, but I'll bet that canoe is loaded with
16 cases of Molson's and a launcher. No navy in the world can stand up to that!!! :)

<small>[ March 14, 2003, 03:39 AM: Message edited by: Formula Jr ]</small>