PDA

View Full Version : HMMMMMM

Steven Cohn
12-13-2002, 01:54 PM
Two hunters were in Africa hunting big game. As luck would have it, they were captured by an African tribe of canibals. That night the canibals were beating drums and dancing around the camp fire. Hung over the fire in a large pot of hot water were the two hunters. Suddenly the canibals took one of the hunters to see the Chief. The hunter was drug and then thrown in front of the Chief. The Chief looked up and said "Hunter, death or Gumba?". The hunter said what is Gumba? "Gumba is anal sex with all of the tribal warriors", the Chief said. "I'll take death" shouted the hunter. A couple of warriors drug him off and one could hear the hunter screaming with pain. And then silence. The drums started beating, again. Two warriors went to retrieve the second hunter. They drug him and threw him down in front of the Chief. The Chief looked up and said "Hunter, death or Gumba?". This hunter also asked "What is Gumba?". "Gumba is having annal sex with all of the warriors of the tribe." replied the Chief. The frightened hunter said "Have mercy, death, give me death". The Chief then said "Death by Gumba!".

Gearhead99
12-13-2002, 07:18 PM
I'll give it a Poor Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.