PDA

View Full Version : Any Gamers Out There?

Fish boy
01-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Just curious, but anyone on the registry still play video games? If so, what are you playing/platform? What is the greatest game of all time? Play online?

This thread will probably go over like a fart in church, but figured there may be a few of you who have not totally grown up wink

Digger
01-14-2004, 03:00 AM
HalfLife! :D

Sagbay32
01-14-2004, 10:23 AM
We have Play Station I and II, and Nintendo64,
a Gamecube, and Gameboys & Gameboy Advaced ....I like to say mainly due to 10 year old Daughter and 6 year old Son...he he he. We all still enjoy playing the Nintendo 64 games the most....crazy huh?

Mike...fa fa fa freezing in Michigan

McGary911
01-14-2004, 11:00 AM
I just turned 34 and i bought a P2 about 2 years ago. I enjoy playing, but usually don't have the time. I have to keep in mind that when i sit down to play, I get into it and will do 4 hours at a time, sometimes more (why is the sun coming up?). I like the Max Payne games and the Silent Hill games are creepy as hell. Pretty cool. Any racing game is fun too. Usually easy to pick up when you have friends over for a few beers. And the Grand Theft Auto games rock. In the Vice City one, you can get into some 35'+ offshore deep v to do some drug stuff. Havent gotten there yet. The no time thing again.....

McGary - yet to fully mature.....

Bigbroadjumper
01-14-2004, 02:51 PM
I have almost mastered "pong"!

Fish boy
01-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Not played Halflife yet, but heard it is great. Just finished Command and Conquer: Gelerals, Zero Hour- if you like the C&C stuff, this is great. If you like Silent Hill, definately try resident evil.

Probably the best game I have played recently is Deus Ex. The Sequel just came out called Deus Ex, invisible Sun. Heard it blows away any other game ever made. Have to get it and find out for myself (These are PC Games).

Hard to beat Vice city for the play station. Definately has some big offshore boats both in the missions and when you buy the boat manufacturing company (take them when ever you want). Cool to jump stuff with it including the police boats, just dont land upside down- certain amount of realism there.

Speed-Racer
01-14-2004, 06:47 PM
Had a PS2 bro sold it. Only have an N64. I always loved the old 2-D Super Mario Brothers game, on Super Nintendo!(classic nature I guess) :p Saving up for the handheld Nintendo. Never play online...

...I haven't grown up yet, I'm 18 and hopfully will never lose the crazy kid in me!

Fish boy
01-14-2004, 06:59 PM
Not mastered pong yet myself LOL

My nephew has the handhled nintendo- pretty amazing graphics. THinking about getting one and keeping it in my brief case for slow work times :D

Amlost forgot Unreal Tournament for LAN play- oldie, but definately kicks a$$ as far as network gaming with a bunch of people.

Tony
01-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Nothing for me, but my 17 yr. old son can spend mega-hours on the X-Box platform. He gathers with his buddies and two TV's linked together, with 8 guys total, and plays "Halo" tournaments. He also does Max Payne 2, Tony Hawk Underground, and some soccer game.

I, of course, wish he'd get a stinkin' JOB!