Clinton : "You think we have time?

HyperDonzi
11-09-2002, 02:56 PM
I thought it would be more like this:
July 2, 2k2....

http://www.donzi.net/photos/bajasink2k2.jpg

McGary911
11-09-2002, 10:00 PM
Damn HB, is that your boat??? how the hell did you do that?

HyperDonzi
11-09-2002, 10:29 PM
lol!!!!!!!!! you bet it is!!!!

Once upon a time in a lake only 1/2 mile from where I am sitting now....Well, my uncle came down from Cleveland, so we thought we would take hime for a day on the boat. It was rough, I just took up wakeboarding so with my bad balance I decided not to go wb. that day. So we went tubing, then went to the beach. Of course I said to Anchor in a few feet of water so we all dont get sore necks from pounding up against the shore all day... But no, no one ever listens to me on the boat. So we sat there pounding into the shore all day. Then time to go back, so we get to the dock, pull everything out, my mom did say something about the back end having a puddle of water in it but my dad said it was water from the tube.

We got back to the house, I got in the hot tub, then heard some sirens going down to the marina. I have always gone down to the marina when theres sirens there. But this time, diners ready and i will just say it was the juciest chicken i have ever eaten. It needed some chocolate milk, so I go to the kitchen (we were eating outside) and made some chocolate milk (I have good memory, It was the BIG bottle of Kroger choco. syrup LOL!!!) I heard a knock on the door, went and answered, some neighbor wanting to speak to mom, so I got mom and went outside to my chicken and mom came running "honey, the boats sinking" Im barefoot, as we all run into the car (Mom, Dad, Uncle, and me) and we got down there fast (I did not know my dad would go that fast!!!) we got there, run over the hill... This thread was about what presidents said when on a sinking boat, I wasnt on one, but said some pretty bad things as I saw it!!! That was around 6pm. divers would be there around 9. Guess who stood there alone with the boat while the rest of the family went home and ate chicken? ME!! Divers came around 930, took them till 11 to pull it out and get it on the trailer.

The Aftermath: Took it to the shop the next day, they did stuff to it, then did more stuff to it and it ran. We got it back on tuesday, took it on the lake wednesday and crusing along, trimmed up a little the trim pump stopped working. We took it to the shop on thursday, got it back on friday and they overtightened the hose fitting, cracking something which drained all the Hyd. Fluid!! So we tied the drive up with a rope and (I forgot to mention this earlier) Went to Cumberland 6 days after it sank :)

Reason Why: All the pounding on the beach, must have loosened the plug because it was out.

Lots of FUN!!!!!!!!

HyperDonzi
11-10-2002, 07:59 AM
I forgot: And we all lived happily ever after.