PDA

View Full Version : The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Jbesst
01-09-2004, 03:48 PM
Tommy, First the bad: The old 18 is NLA,even in Ohio there are sharks in the water.The good:now I can bring the 26 Track roadster home and that the power of the internet is amazing.Thanks for the free ad your comission is that I also am in for $50 on your yellow E-bay 18.Good luck.And the Ugly: Yes she was but, she was not a POS with broken stringers ,rotten transom etc.all the HM stuff was there except the exhaust logs. The new owner is a animal and we may see her at AOTH IV.

oldLenny
01-09-2004, 04:01 PM
Cool Jim!!! :D I didn't think (personally) that that (your Holman Boat)would have been the "best" boat for Tommy anyway. It would be VERY frustrating, for a young person, to have the pieces of something like this, staring at it all summer, and probably a few more, in a basement somewhere. When money is tight, and you are working your tail off to get ahead, and you are new to the workforce, it takes a looong time to get things together.
I feel Tommy would be better off with a boat that at least is complete and runs and is useable. Certainly not a masterpiece, just something that will bring a smile to his face longer than the first weekend. IMO...yes, there are MANY sharks in the waters when it comes to these things, I have even seen poodles from time to time and they, believe it or not, can eat the sharks :D

MOP
01-09-2004, 04:38 PM
I think that boat will be fine boat for Hyper, a couple of days detailing and he will be a happy Donzi owner wink :D

goatee
01-09-2004, 10:51 PM
still not past lennys avatar