PDA

View Full Version : Great Welcome to Florida

Dino
01-13-2003, 09:14 PM
Thank you Richard and Smila
for the great Donzi welcome that you arranged this weekend in St Pete.
A fine time was had by all... eating ,drinking, boating and most importantly meeting some of the registry's great Donzi people.
Richard (Donzigo)and Smila were wonderful hosts .
If I didn't own a Donzi ,I would have to buy one just to keep such great friends.
Thanks again
Dennis and Judy
(Dino)

Tidbart
01-14-2003, 07:49 PM
This deserves another thank you.

Bob and Ranya :D :D

Team Hula Girl
01-14-2003, 10:27 PM
Many Thanks to Richard and Smila for hosting and Chris for giving us a reason to get together.

Dennis and Judy it was a pleasure to meet you two. Hopefully you didn't miss any good Ferrari's down in St. Armands.

Good Luck with the new Donzi and welcome to the family.

John, (the yellow 28ZF)

Budmann
01-15-2003, 09:58 AM
Yes, THANK YOU Richard and Smila for being wonderful hosts. Jodi (my baby not my brother) thinks that after Smila drove a 22, that her new name should Smilie :) Richard, I will keep a eye open for a 22 classic. By the way, everyone should see how meticulious our Donzi Family keeps their boats. WOW!!!! I was also wondering if anyone is going to post the pic of my Jodi w/ all of our lunches on her. She's a great sport and would get a kick out of seeing the pic. I know everyone has it cause when it happened I saw twenty cameras come out of everywhere. Again, thanks to the whole group for a GREAT time.

smokediver
01-16-2003, 06:46 AM
hey, cheyenne and I had a nice time. I will get her out on the water next time. So did the food stains come out of the clothes?

Fish boy
01-16-2003, 11:25 AM
Richard and Smila, thanks for the great time. Lets do it again real soon :D

Budmann, here is the picture you were asking about. Does not capture the real drama of her food fight with the waiter, but it is a great picture nontheless.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/jstaples55a.jpg

Budmann
01-16-2003, 12:50 PM
Thanks Fishboy, thank god she's a good sport. Can't wait for the next mission. Finally got my 23' Mirage plastic hub prop. Found a guy in Homasassa that traded me my 23 plus 150.00. I think that's a good deal. Got to be better than solid hub on a Alpha.

Donzigo
01-16-2003, 07:20 PM
Hey gang, we had a blast, too! Buddy, you and Jodi are TOO MUCH FUN. Haven't laughed so much in a long time. We are ready to do it again, for sure. Maybe, the Gasparrilla will bring on a party form John & Bea, since it's in their back yard.
Let's do it again, SEADOGS!

florida gator
01-17-2003, 10:48 AM
Budman, are you getting the prop from an individual or shop. If you need any help with it let me know.

Budmann
01-17-2003, 01:23 PM
Fla. Gator... getting it from a boat salvage yard in homasassa thru a friend of mine. My friend works for Jerry's wholesale and its his account. I think everything is handled, but certainly appriciate the offer. Can't wait till the next run. Hey Richard, what do you guys think about the Salt Rock idea???

Donzigo
01-18-2003, 08:58 PM
Budman & Jodi,

We're at the Salt Rock now waiting for everybody else.

It will be a blast.

R & S

Budmann
01-21-2003, 11:56 AM
Right behind you! Can't wait till Sat. Weather is supposed to be wonderful. I can only hope that we see more Donzi's this time. C'mon people... you don't want to miss this one!!!!