PDA

View Full Version : pic from Key West this past weekend

Team Hula Girl
10-31-2002, 09:13 PM
while all of you guys up north are getting ready to winterize your boats, this is what we are doing in Florida. We are in Key West for Fantasy Fest and getting ready to go for a midnight cruise (if you know what I mean)

http://www.donzi.net/photos/mitchell4.jpg

HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, should I bring em to the SEADOGS run on the St. John's?????????????

John

Greg K
10-31-2002, 09:32 PM
No question about it..

florida gator
11-01-2002, 08:40 AM
Uhh? YEAH!!! smileybo

Tom Davis
11-01-2002, 08:52 AM
OK, the boat is winterized and put away for the winter, and I am seriously considering moving to florida! :cool:

Looks like you and Bea have a good time down there. What ever happened to your "Donzi Girl" post that you were asking about??? eek!

Tom Davis
(Winni Bandit)

Team Hula Girl
11-01-2002, 10:26 AM
Tom, Pics will be coming soon for the Donzigirls section. My 2nd computer dies last week with a lot of my favorite data. I am going through backup disk and cd's to find them. I will post them soon.

John

Fish boy
11-04-2002, 03:01 PM
I think I have a new hero.

Ed Donnelly
11-05-2002, 08:34 AM
Just think about all the wonderful things you southern guys miss out on... Shoveling snow,Scrapping ice off your windshield,Winterizing your swimming pool at 38 degrees,replacing your cracked block etc.etc.etc. Not to forget frozen fingers and toes. Santa has lots of chimneys to go down so he can warm up before heading into that gawd awful heat down south...Ed