PDA

View Full Version : Neat 18 on Ebay

oldLenny
01-07-2004, 01:42 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31270&item=2452907337#ebayphotohosting

Rootsy
01-07-2004, 01:51 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

MOP
01-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Now that one has Hyper written on it! Where is the Wee One!

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
01-07-2004, 03:23 PM
I spy a GW Invader in the background.

FR :p

oldLenny
01-07-2004, 04:04 PM
It is just like PaulO's boat here before he switche steering sides etc and leg. This one was originally 8$K so it gives you a guideline...Hyper could sell the windshield for $400 and carry on from there.

http://www.donzi.net/hull.cfm?id=165

PaulO
Member # 39

Member Rated:
posted 08-12-2000 12:11
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, the day is here. Moving up and the old girl is for sale. Here is the scoop:
1973 18' 2+3
Yellow with Black stripe/black interior/black snap-in carpet
Brand New Stroker SBC 400+ HP
Roller cam
Alpha Drive
Right Hand Steering
Oil Cooler
New Mounts
New Manifolds/risers
4" thru-transom
New Holley 750 Dbl pumper 4 corner idle
Edelbrock Performer RPM
New Dash/Gauges
New Cockpit Cover
Power Steering
Power Brakes - making sure you're paying attention
'97 Galvanized trailer - like new
Fast, stable, beautiful
See Pics in Registry under Paul Oettinger
$8,500.00
Room for negotiation for quick sale.
L.I., NY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 667 | From: Amity Harbor, NY USA | Registered: Mar 2000 | IP: Logged
Posts: 568 | From: Victoria, B.C., Canada | Registered: Jul 2000 | IP: Logged

Fish boy
01-07-2004, 04:29 PM
Looks like a HyperDonzi 2 me

BUIZILLA
01-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Me thinks it's a 1972 and not a 1992... wink

J

goatee
01-07-2004, 09:58 PM
ok, im dumb! lenny,,,??? these are 2 different boats??? you own one? and are selling? i like the starboard steering....nice job all way around! wink

oldLenny
01-08-2004, 01:49 AM
Goatee, yes they are. I was just showing the identical similarities between the two, between two different owners and the fact that they both added windshields. One is still port steering. That's all. If this boat stays below 7-ish it seems like a good buy but a picture is worth a thousand words and from the 17" monitor I can't see the possibly thousands of spider cracks, broken stringers etc. It also needs a true DONZI informed EYE on it. It is interesting.

Why I don't live on your East coast baffles me.... :rolleyes:

I have about 10 years left to get my "eye" BSc degree and Poodle and Pearson have the keys to my Kingdom... :(

I WILL help financially to help our resident "real" kid get this. I have VERY little to spare but I will throw in $200 (your dollars)to help him...( if he can get it) Put that in your pipe and smoke it...or in any way contribute to the transportation side but that is pointless where I am. Money always works. :D Hope you are reading Hyper.

Let's all see what we can do for him...Good cause, good kid...That is why we are here...

Hyper, sell the farm..this only applies if you get the boat..start pounding a drum and pray that the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup...

Seriously, that is a real offer on my part if you can get your funds together.

..Lenny...