PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Girls??

integra
01-06-2004, 04:50 PM
I cannot enter "Donzi Girls" forum, you know why??

not so important, but pleasant for eyes!! :D

and I'd put some pics too... :)

Team Hula Girl
01-06-2004, 05:26 PM
:D :D :D Integra, There really is no Donzi Girls section. The link is just there to frustrate the hell out of newbies and guest of the board. It really works. Just about every month or so, somebody starts a topic that involves getting access to the "Donzi Girls" section. It is at that point that every member of the board know that your a pervert. Just Kidding. The reply's are usually the same every time. Use the search function and you will soon find out what that mysterious link really does.

John

Donzi Girls Motto:
"You got to send in to get in"

integra
01-06-2004, 05:41 PM
:( eek! :confused:

integra
01-06-2004, 05:49 PM
where can I send a pic of an italian Girl on a boat (not Donzi)... :confused: :)

Team Hula Girl
01-06-2004, 06:02 PM
The email address is as follows: john@teamhulagirl.com

Just kidding again. There really is a "Donzi Girls" Section. You have to send the Harbormaster an e-mail asking for access/permission. scot@donzi.net Make sure that you put the word "Donzi" in the subject line. (he gets a lot of spam and this is how he typically determines good mail from spam)

Send me your e-mail address and I will send you pics of some american girls on different boats.

John

integra
01-06-2004, 06:06 PM
Ah ok, now it's alright!! :D

my mail: fexxxx@tin.it

Ciao FEDE!

Donzigo
01-07-2004, 09:58 AM
I think we should start a European version of DONZI-GIRLS.............they are much more comfortable with their bodes.

Feel free to send any pictures you have to:

donzi.go@verizon.net - the official administrator of DONZI GIRLS OF EUROPE :D