PDA

View Full Version : My cockpit cover

Donziflyer
12-24-2003, 05:00 PM
I was in bumper to bumper trafic about a year ago and it started raining bayliners. I jumped out and snaped my cockpit cover on. wouldn't ya know it, trafic picked up and @ 40mph there goes the cover. The sonofa&%@#$ hooked on my prop and put a 2" and 6" ripp in this beautful piece of work. Can anyone tel me where I can send my old cover for a real good match????

McGary911
12-24-2003, 05:21 PM
When I needed a new bimini top for my big boat a couple of years back, I just looked up my local awning shop. I gave the woman my ratty old ugly bimini, she ordered the sunbrella fabric and big nylon zippers.....1 week later, I had a perfect new bimini cover for a fraction of the cost of one from the boat supplier. Incredible quality too. Just be sure they have the ability to do the snaps for you. Good luck.

LKSD
12-25-2003, 05:50 PM
That really sucks, I may be able to repair it to original or fabricate a new one in our upholstery shop, but it would be here a few weeks.. If interested call me after the holiday..

Jamie Wallace 570-639-2628 or www.lakesiderestorations.com (http://www.lakesiderestorations.com) :)