PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmm17

Donzi Blackhawk
12-02-2002, 01:27 PM
Larry King intervieved the three top action heros of all time last night. Bruce Willis, Slyvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger all claimed their bragging rights. The questions were all standard issue until Larry tossed in one to catch them off guard. If you could be a great Classical composer, who would it be?

Bruce spoke up first saying that although he loves blues rock, he would want to be Motzart.

Sly said without hesitation that Beethoven is who he would want to be.

Arnold on the other hand just looked at Larry with a stern look on his face. Nobody knew what to say. Finally Larry just said well???

With the same stern face, Arnold leaned towards Larry and said "I'll be Bach!"

Bryant

Steven Cohn
12-04-2002, 01:10 PM
I replied to M.O.P. that the cold was responsible for the poor humor, but you're in Fla. So what can be your excuse be? Too much sun?
Steven

Donzi Blackhawk
12-04-2002, 03:19 PM
Ok big guy,

I noticed that you have not posted any humor (good or bad). Lets hear one ... and it better be good!

Noboby has ever erected a monument to a critic.

Bryant

Steven Cohn
12-05-2002, 12:20 PM
Ah, What you say is true. I've been told that it's my delivery that makes stories humorus. If the story doesn't evoke a response I simply act like an ass to get a laugh. I guess one might say I'm myself. I do appreciate and applaud all attempts.
Steven