PDA

View Full Version : As the Thesis world turns...

CDMA
12-19-2003, 02:28 PM
Today is the last day. I have taken my last final ever at Webb ( none next semester) and now all thats left is my thesis...but as usual I bit off more then I could chew. Here's a little clip. Could it be a new Donzi sportfish???

http://www.donzi.net/photos/MOV02024.MPG
-note Jacque Hadler as the model passes. The man who literally made a propeller what it is today. Was responsible for every propeller on a Nuclear Submarine this country ever built and a pioneer of surface piercing prop theory.

Chris "Part Man, Part boat, and Part computer programmer." -with a 4 day old headache

Digger
12-19-2003, 02:50 PM
hang in there kid! we know you'll do well. would like to see a set of lines of that boat.

HyperDonzi
12-19-2003, 07:55 PM
Congratulations!! Almost there!!

Do you have a big enough coffee maker for the thesis?

boxy
12-19-2003, 09:48 PM
Chris, your hull looks great, it moves through the water really sweet.....
the Webb logo on the bottom of the test tank is a nice touch too...

Rootsy
12-19-2003, 09:48 PM
cool little toys you boys have over there :D

what specific data are you aquiring with that setup? appears to be about 3 channels into the amplifier/filter box...

JR

oldLenny
12-20-2003, 02:29 AM
Chris,...nice work...Have a beer, sit back and relish in your accomplishment. (Don't make me find all the old posts about how hard it was...)

YOU MADE IT!!! :D :D :D

Now, spend the next 70 years bringing us inspirational designs to drool over...

...also, the boat in the video has about 10" too much freeboard... :D

Tom Davis
12-23-2003, 03:19 PM
You really do have some nice simulators at your school, nice toy to play with! Best of luck with your thesis, the hard part is almost over....

You gotta get some sleep before your thesis defense... wink

We are all proud of you.

Tom Davis
Winni Bandits :cool: