PDA

View Full Version : Harbormaster's Donzi Girls

PrestonZX
11-23-2002, 08:26 PM
I deleted this site from my computer right after the Florida antique boat gathering event last year. If you read my previous post you'll understand why. Remember the photo of the young lady with the two bass? I've been divorced for seven years now. After my injury what do you think inspired me to recovery and back to the land of Donzi? While I can understand your change in policy is there any room for negotiation? I'm a middle aged lawyer, not bad looking, but with a unhealthy fear of rejection by women. As a result I've only had three dates in the past seven years and found out that one of the ladies was carrying a gun and she wasn't a cop! I think what I'm saying is, can you change your policy or am I going to have to spend thousands of dollars on therapy! I hope you know this is all in jest except the parts about the bass, the fear of rejection and the gun. It's great to be back! By the way sometimes the knife cuts both ways. I just received a used several thousand dollar digital camera that belonged to my son who is a photographer for Playboy(no lie). He sends me signed photos of the models from time to time, some of which even Playboy can't print. If it wasn't for the copyright laws we lawyers come up with I could post one of those, but, oh well. I now have a great digital camera, a great boat, and a renewed determination to gain entry to the wonderful land of Donzi Girls.

abelchinewalker
11-23-2002, 08:34 PM
Welcome back Preston, glad you found your way back.

Donnie Abel

harbormaster
11-23-2002, 08:42 PM
Preston There is a post addressed to you in the Donzi Girls area.