PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite movie SCENE?

Donzigo
11-22-2002, 08:28 AM
Mine, either the opening scene of TOP GUN or the car chase scene in BULLITT. Still think McQueen is "cool".

Ranman
11-22-2002, 12:16 PM
So I jumped ship in Hong Kong, make my way over to Tibet and I get on a course in the Himilayas as a looper. You know, a jock, a caddy. So I tell 'em I'm a pro jock and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama himself! Twelfth son of the Lama, the flowing robes, bald... striking. So we get up on the first tee, he hauls off and whacks one---big hitter, the Lama---into a ten thousand foot crevass right at the base of this glacier. And he says, "Gunga Galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga." So we get up on 18 and he's gonna stiff me, and I say, "Hey! Lama! How 'bout, you know, a little something for the effort?" And he says, "There won't be any money here... but on your death bed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that going for me, which is nice.

boxy
11-22-2002, 12:56 PM
" The best thing about this stuff is that you can play 36 holes on it during the day, then get stoned to the bejeus on it at night."

mattyboy
11-22-2002, 03:15 PM
animal house opening credits to closing credits
don't get me started

"greg honey is it supposed to be this soft???"
"do u mind if we dance wiff yo dates!!!"
"wait til otis sees us he loves us!!!!"
" A PLEDGE PIN ON YOURRRRR UNIFORM"
"was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor"

airplane when she "blowin up" the auto pilot

Matt
pre-law pre-med what's the difference

Ranman you've pick one of my favorites too...

Donzi Blackhawk
11-22-2002, 03:46 PM
"Hold on guys ... let me get you your badges"

"Badges??!!...We don't need no stinkin' badges!!"

or from the same movie.

"What in the wide wide world of sports is goin on around here?!"

more from the same movie.

"We'll work up an eight-six on em."

"...What's an eighty-six?"

"That's where we go into town a whoopin' an a riden', riden' an a whoopin' then we kill eveythin in sight!"

or

"Excuse me while I whip this thing out!!"

Sorry guys, Blazing Saddles is one cool movie.
Bryant

Terry0341
11-22-2002, 07:42 PM
Planes, Trains and Automobiles... Driving down the wrong side of the road saying to the people yelling at them "What do you think were idiots or something" :D

Ed Donnelly
11-23-2002, 07:11 PM
Cannonball Run. When they show the Panteras engine blow up. It destroys the whole front of the car!!!! Too bad the engine is really in the back!!!! Ed.

Tidbart
11-26-2002, 07:10 AM
That scene at the end of the movie where the Von Trapps escape over the Alps to the tune of "Climb Every Mountain". Brings a tear to my eyes just thinking about it. :p

Bob

ToonaFish
11-27-2002, 02:31 AM
Sixth Sense, when the little girl under the bed grabs the kid by the ankle. I still jump over the movie seat during that part.

Bunches,

Celene 'usually has her eyes covered during most movies'

Cuda
11-27-2002, 07:18 AM
Ned Pepper, I aim to see you dead in one minute,
or hanged in Fort Smith at Judge Arthur's conveinience,....what's it gonna be??

I call that bold talk for a one eyed fat man!!

FILL YOUR HANDS YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

The duke then takes on a crew of outlaws, and does them in (with a little help from Glen Cambell)

True Grit

mattyboy
11-27-2002, 08:17 AM
"smile when you say that pilgrim,
I'm not gonna hit ya ,the hell I'm not"
the Duke
Matt

boxy
11-27-2002, 12:23 PM
"Hanrahan your wife's a dyke, a lesbian, a lesbian"

Digger
11-27-2002, 02:00 PM
"I'd just as soon shoot yeh now, ceptin' it'd be harder dragging yeh through the brush to get our payin price for yeh...now you just ease them pistols out...slow's so's I can count the ha-irs on that hand"
"shoot 'em now Abe! shoot 'em now!"
"Shutup Lige....think yer a real bush hog, dont ya Mr Wales!"
"watch it Abe, he's mean as a rattler 'n twice as fast with them pistols!"
"shutup Lige.....I've always wanted to face down one of these big PISTOL fighters they make all the fuss about.....ya see that Lige?..you pull his teeth, he's...harmless as a heelhound"

JimG
11-27-2002, 03:30 PM
Oooh, Digger! That's a good one!

Here's one of my faves...

"You know what makes these babies fly?"
"Why, the aerodynamics alone would take years to explain..."
"Funding, that's what make them go up...Funding. No bucks, no Buck Rogers..."

And :

"Put the spurs to her, Chuck!"

Stepped Bottom
11-27-2002, 08:44 PM
I know this is sappy but I just love the entire movie Ghost, but my favorite scene is when Whoopie Goldberg slides the penny under the door and Patrick Swayze picks it up and holds it out to Demi Moore and says, "Tell her it's for luck". I cry like a baby every time I see that scene.

Darla

Crazy Horse
11-28-2002, 12:01 PM
Two scenes I love:

Wizard of Oz. 'Oh-lee-oh-Oh-lo' when the guards are marching through the castle looking for Dorothy. Scared the **** out of me when I was a kid. Hell now our kids are scared by kidnappers, pedophile priests, etc. We used to be scared during the intense parts of Oz.

Another scene that is my favorite is when Dustin Hoffman is getting a hotel room in The Graduate. A classic.

HyperDonzi
11-28-2002, 01:23 PM
Gentlemen, Welcome to Fight Club.
The first rule of Fight Club is, You do not talk about Fight Club.

The second rule of Fight Club is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Third rule of Fight Club Someone yells stop, goes limp or taps out, the fight is over.

Fourth Rule, Only 2 guys to a fight.

Fifth rule, only one fight at a time fellas.

Sixth rule, no shirts, no shoes.

Sevent rule, Fights will go on as long as they have to.

And the eigth and final rule of Fight Club is, If this is your first night at fight club, you have to fight.

Formula Jr
11-29-2002, 12:28 PM
"When I get angry.. I play Bach on my flute. I learned that in band camp...."

"I was used. She used me. Cool!"

"We could tell your mother that we ate it all."