PDA

View Full Version : Free Ben Kramer?

Ranman
12-16-2003, 02:34 PM
It seems that there is a group of people (including Maxine Kramer, Ben's mother) that are trying trying to free Ben from prison. There is quite the exploding thread on OSO. I would love to hear some facts from BROWNIE or BIG BAD DONZI about this subject. I think there's more understanding and agreement on this board so I suspect the discussion here will be better.

FREE BEN KRAMER THREAD (http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66411&perpage=30&pagenumber=1)

Rootsy
12-16-2003, 04:23 PM
what a joke it is over there eh... drug dealers should be hung by their toes and beat with bamboo til dead... they are essentially MASS murderers... :mad:

his actions as a drug dealer and attempted escapee, aside from consipiracy or aiding or orchestrating to commit murder speak for themselves.. let him rot...

there sure are some KNOBS over yonder at the snake pit... :rolleyes:

Root - the angry american...

Ed Donnelly
12-16-2003, 06:16 PM
I'm all for letting him go in 2053...Ed

Team Hula Girl
12-16-2003, 10:46 PM
OSO would be a much better forum if Apache powerboats never existed.

hell, powerboating may be a better place if Apache never existed? However, I wish more manufacturers built boats the way Apache used to build them.

Only on OSO can a thread turn from, someones mother trying to drum up support in order to free her son from prison, to trying to legalize Marijuana in less than 8 hours.

This thread should probably be moved to the "Whatever you want to talk about" section?

Just my .02 cents

John

ToonaFish
12-17-2003, 06:22 AM
The whole tone is that of a bored Winter Troll... methinks Maxine should provide her bona fides.

Sagbay32
12-17-2003, 07:21 AM
I have been following the thread as well as it actually is fairly entertaining. I guess the Northern boredom has set in . :)

Mike..... freezin' in Michigan

Scott Pearson
12-18-2003, 05:11 AM
I wonder who on earth would want Hilborn Injection??? :rolleyes: Seems a little much for a boat wink

(LG)Scott

Team Hula Girl
12-18-2003, 10:29 AM
Poodle,

LMFAO!!!!
That pic with the Helicopter logo is hilarious.

I think the best comedy is the thread that is called "Kramer is Free" :D

John

Tom Davis
12-23-2003, 03:28 PM
I had no idea that the other board had enough pull with the criminal justice system to get a man who has been convicted, sentenced and is currently serving time in prison...released simply due to public opinion. WOW!!! eek!

Tom Davis
Winni Bandits

mattyboy
12-23-2003, 09:39 PM
Poodle,
don't you mean
DING FRIES ARE DONE
DING FRIES ARE DONE
DING FRIES ARE DONE
WOULD U LIKE AN APPLE PIE WIT DAT

Matty