PDA

View Full Version : Looking for MD Donzi owners (Balt to Annap.)

Dalelama
04-23-2001, 03:25 PM
Stranded in Maryland for a few weeks.... 1000 miles away from MY Donzi... looking for local Donzi owners for a waterside view of the Northern Chesapeake area....
I will pay for gas... and trade a ride in sunny S Florida....

Dale Evans
Ann Arundle County, MD.

Dr. Dan
04-23-2001, 10:35 PM
Dale, I'll have to grant you a rain check on the tour of the Northern Bay, just took the Donzi in for some service pre-Lake George and Season. I boat out of the Northeast and Sassafras. If you are around this weekend the Bay Bridge Boat Show is going on at Kent Island (Stevensville, Md 410-268-8828), just over the bridge. It's one of the largest in water shows. I don't know if it's too early but Sunday eves at Red Eyes Dock Bar can get pretty Steamy(Wet T- Shirts and Bikinis) it may be too early in the season? Annies Rest. is a good place for a "good" meal. Also Baltimore Inner Harbor, Waterfront Festival is also this weekend(April 26-29). Good Luck!..Doc

[This message has been edited by Dr. Dan (edited 04-23-2001).]

digitalMan
04-24-2001, 04:17 PM
I just moved to Baltimore, but alas, the Donzi will be going into storage for a while. I'm in an apartment up in Cockeysville, and I am nervous as hell that something is going to happen to it in the parking lot. So anyway, I'm towing it up to NY to store in the parent's barn until I have a better home for it.

While we're on the subject, what's the boating scene like up here? I just moved from Charlotte, and my fiance and I are trying to find a house. I'd appreciate any advice from you locals. My e-mail is mailto:brianba@mindspring.combrianba@mindspring.co m</A>