PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with us 20 somethings ?????

Gary S.
08-22-2002, 03:36 PM
I just have to vent on this after the Creed concert last night. That was the first concert I've been to where the band rocked and the crowd sucked!! It ruined the show,,,,I could not imagine 30,000 people standing around like bumps on a log like that. Any concert with a older crowd knows how to have fun!!!!! I saw no dope, boob's, or fights !!!! Whats this world coming to ??? LOL It was sad to see a band with so much energy and such an awesome show get so little reaction. If they are coming to a town near you, GO !!! They are so tight it's unreal, the only better sounding live band I have saw was ZZ Top. Ok I'm done, back to the post concert party. 30 used to scare me,,,,,now I welcome it, 20ish people are no fun, who's up for Put-in-Bay ?????

HyperDonzi
08-22-2002, 09:57 PM
i am in my teen years and a wile back i won goo goo dolls and sugar fly (was that what they were called?) from that coke card and no one had fun cept the drunk guys in the back blowing up the free condoms and tossing them in the air like a baloon.

Formula Jr
08-22-2002, 10:54 PM
Ah, some people don't know how to party.

In 1980, we traded three cases of Mic for three cases of St Paulie with the band at the Beachboy concert on the mall. Screamed for hours "SHES GIVEN OUT GOOD VIBRATIONS" Got so drunk we crashed Nancy Regan's birthday party the next morning, the brother got assested on the wrong side of the WH fence. Ended up wandering DC in my barefeet till 6am....... Later James Watt said they should only invite Wyane Newton to the mall. Go Figure.....

McGary911
08-23-2002, 11:43 AM
Went to Ozzfest about a month ago at the garden state arts center, and the 20 somethings that i met there knew how to party properly (im 32). No secret service involved, but state police kept checking on us for some reason??? Show was great, if not rainy. Biggest downer was running over a beer bottle under my tire, and changing a flat after a 12 hour day of partying........hell, it was probably my beer bottle.. :D

Moody Blu'
08-23-2002, 05:36 PM
HAY IM 26 AND I KNOW HOW TO PARTAAAAAYYYY eek! :p :D
http://www.donzi.net/photos/anitaupside_down.jpeg :p

guess which one I am?
I'll give you a hint, "Im a pimp" :p :D :D

Moody Blu'
08-23-2002, 05:37 PM
:) http://www.donzi.net/photos/rock_star_boat_pic.jpeg :D
http://www.donzi.net/photos/the_crew.jpeg :D :p :)

Surfer
09-11-2002, 08:47 AM
OK I'll vent on this one, I've been in the music business for twenty years, and have worked hundreds of shows. What happened in the early 90's, the economy was doing great, the dot coms took off, and all the kids started to get pissed, cause Nirvana said to...today every song is about death and destruction...not much to party about. If everyone would lighten up and work toward a positive message, the attitude might spread. What a concept have fun!

Speed-Racer
09-11-2002, 08:54 PM
Hey, Hyperbaja what kind of boat do you guys have? Yeah... concerts are the bomb, around here in Orlando there is always the House of Blues, or something going on for free at Universal City Walk! Sugar Fly or Sugar Ray?

I thought I was the youngest on here.....