View Full Version : my crash...

Moody Blu'
08-16-2002, 01:32 AM
This is my crash video from jack frost on memorial day weekend,

pretty sick to see it in motion.......

leave your comments here.........
wink :cool: :D eek! eek! eek! eek!

http://users.rcn.com/beerock/JACK%20FROST%20CRASH!!!.avi

you must have DIVX 4.02 codec or better.......

other wise it will play but you wont see the video.
(download it, its worth seeing the video) wink

harbormaster
08-16-2002, 11:14 AM
Broque I deleted the link you had on your post for the DIVX download site. The reason is because when I tried to install it, "GATOR" was one of the components. This is spyware and is not cool. Find another link to another DIVX codec.

Moody Blu'
08-16-2002, 12:11 PM
the only thing I can think of is say "no" when it says do you want to install the gator.

thats the ony place to get the divx codec.
unless you can find something..

HyperDonzi
08-16-2002, 12:44 PM
divx codecs can be found everywhere

harbormaster
08-16-2002, 02:20 PM
Hows about posting it in an MPG format?

HyperDonzi
08-16-2002, 02:43 PM
send me the file and i will convert it to .mpg

what were you thinking as you flew over the bars? i used to BMX dirt jump i remember the thoughts as i was flying over the bars....

Moody Blu'
08-16-2002, 08:26 PM
I was thinking "oh damn im gonna break something and my dad is filiming this....."

I specifically converted this to divx because the file size in mpeg was larger compared to divx.

ok hyper?
got a format I can use that everyone will be able to view with out special codec?

I had this in mpeg but not everyone could view it ...

harbor did you see it?

HyperDonzi
08-16-2002, 08:32 PM
not everything can be viewed by everyone.
that site has some bandwith, i was dl it at 194!

Moody Blu'
08-19-2002, 11:42 AM
ya thats my ftp space...

did anyone else bother to look at the video?

harbor you might as well delete this topic since you think the"spyware" is bad newz..

im pretty sure you can click "no" when it asks if you want to install gator

no one can view the movie without that codec, and EVERYONE can view that movie if they download that codec... :o

HyperDonzi
08-19-2002, 12:54 PM
if you have kazaa, you have a ton of spyware that needs to be manually removed.

Moody Blu'
08-19-2002, 10:23 PM
what do i look for hyper?
should i uninstall kazaa and install kaza light ?

or can i use the regular kazaa after taking out the files manually?

OceanCommotion
09-04-2002, 07:57 AM
Just using Kazaa Lite isn't going to toast the spyware. Uninstalling Kazaa won't have the desired effect either.

Go to http://www.lavasoftusa.com/ They have a free program you can download called "Ad-Aware". It'll prompt you through a set of steps where it will locate and help you remove spyware from your computer. Nine times out of ten people don't realize that they have it.

As far as people who use Kazaa go (and I use it) the key is to get the doctored "cd_clint.dll" file that makes the program think you still have the spyware installed. It's out there, and you should get it if you're using peer to peer file sharing networks.

Ad-Aware will locate and delete this file unless you tell it not to- so be aware that Kazaa won't work if you get rid of that one file.

HyperDonzi
09-04-2002, 04:18 PM
if you search ad aware for spyware, and delete all of it, kazaa wont work. look on kazaa for the document on removing kazaa spyware, kinda tricky, has you in your windows temp files and other stuff, double check the names on both before hitting the del key.