PDA

View Full Version : Hey Toona this one is for you!

MOP
10-30-2003, 10:51 PM
Little Johnny was staying with his grandmother for a few days. He'd been playing outside for a while when he came into the house and asked her, "Grandma, what is it called when people are sleeping on top of each other?"
She was a little taken aback, but decided to tell him the truth. "It's called sexual intercourse, darling."
Little Johnny just said, "OK" and went back outside to play.
A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, "Grandma, it is not called sexual intercourse! It's called bunk beds!

ToonaFish
11-01-2003, 06:54 PM
Here's one back at ya, MOP!

----------------------
After dying a grisly death in an Afghan cave, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he was greeted by George Washington. "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yelled Washington, slapping Osama's jaws.

Patrick Henry came up from behind. "You wanted to end America's liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punched Osama in the gut.

James Madison came next, and said, "This is why I allowed the government to provide for the common defense!" He took a billy-club and whacked Osama's knees.

Osama was subjected to similar a&& kickins from John Randolph, James Monroe, and 66 other people who had the same love for liberty and America.

As he writhed on the ground, Thomas Jefferson "throwed" him back toward the gate where he was to be judged.

As Osama awaited his journey to his final very hot destination, he screamed, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel, recent resident from South Boston replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you, dumba&&. What did you think I said?"

MOP
11-02-2003, 08:15 AM
Thanks Toona thats a 10 compared to a 6!!! :D