PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

mamakin
10-02-2003, 06:37 AM
I'm new to the forum, but not new to owning a Donzi! Could someone help me with a couple questions? I tried to get into the "Donzi girls" forum and it says I'm not alloud. I'm thinking its private for the guys and not a forum for Donzi girls? Probably a dumb question right? lol Also, I am looking for Donzi clothing, I saw a beautiful polo shirt on the groom in the engagement thread, black with Red Donzi logo. Does anyone know where I could buy a shirt like that??? It would match my boat and make a cool Christmas present for my hubby!

Look forward to reading all the info here in this forum! wink

TIA

daboys
10-02-2003, 06:58 AM
Welcome,
Lots of donzi clothes posted on ebay. Good luck, I have purchased T ****s and a sweatshirt - all good quality.

MOP
10-02-2003, 07:07 AM
To get into Donzi girls you need to E-Mail the Harbor Master he will fix it so you can get in.

mamakin
10-03-2003, 07:15 AM
Thanks ya'll for the welcome and the info!

Scott I just registered my boat and sent a couple pics to Scot (the other Scot!)

We're the proud owners of the "other" Donzi! LOL I've felt kinda funny registering it since we're not really one of the "big boys" but we can definitely hang on the porch with the big dogs! :D

Thanks again! Have a good one!

olredalert
10-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Mamakin,

------We are all "big boys" on this site,just some of us bigger than others.You are referring to lbs. arent you?????
------Seriously,we are all equals on here.The thing that gets you in the door is a true love of fast,good looking boats,and of course DONZIs in particular.
------Being stupid is frowned on,but being uninformed is absolutely no big deal.Just an excuse to have a couple of beers and figure it out!Welcome...........Bill S

MOP
10-08-2003, 08:08 PM
Like Red said there are light and heavy weights, some real participators and back seaters basically we are all pretty much alike no matter what. The board is a great place to get and give help that is what it is really all about. Most everyone is really decent people and love their Donzi's. There are also some of the very best pro's with the best knowledge available.

PS I am one of the oldest and lightest weights up here!

Phil

mamakin
10-09-2003, 05:02 AM
LOL thanks red! You mean theres other boats besides DONZIs???? :confused: wink

Digger
10-09-2003, 05:23 AM
welcome M! buckle up, this registry is an E-ticket ride.