PDA

View Full Version : Making a list and checking it twice...

ToonaFish
12-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Okay, I'm stuck. Need ideas for good gifts that won't break the bank...

So, share with me the deepest recesses of the (primarily) male brain. What do you really want for Christmas?

What was the best gift you ever got?

What was the best gift you ever gave?

Fearing the answers...

Bunches,

Santa Baby

mattyboy
12-04-2003, 08:31 PM
best Christmas gift I ever had was a note taped to the fridge. It read
Honey I made you a plate, and theres cold beer in the fridge took the kids to visit my mom cya in a couple days :p :rolleyes: wink :D

Matty
only kidding

Team Hula Girl
12-04-2003, 11:05 PM
Toona, the coolest gift I have ever heard of any guy recieving that was reasonable ($$$$$$) is a lifetime subscription to Playboy Magazine. For $500, Hugh Hefner will send a copy of his mag to you every month for the rest of your life. The best part is that the first copy that you recieve is hand delivered by a PLAYBOY BUNNY. eek! eek! :cool: :D

I can assure you that every guy will remember that gift for the rest of his life and also who gave it to them.

Just my $.02

P.S. I also recieved a custom fishing rod that had my boat name and my name fiberglassed into the rod. ($100)

John

oldLenny
12-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Hummers are cheap, the ones without wheels, and most guys like them :p

Ed Donnelly
12-05-2003, 01:10 AM
Lenny, You should have added It is far better to receive than to give when refering to hummers..Ed

Walt. H.
12-05-2003, 09:05 AM
:p :D :p :D :p PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Walt :)

Lenny; You can reciprocate by being a, Ummmm Stocking Stuffer wink

Digger
12-08-2003, 02:24 PM
best gift I ever got:
homer simpson beer bottle opener. when you open a beer Homer says "hmmmmm beer (sound of beer pouring out) then YES YES woooohoooo!"
will surely become a classic someday...

gifts for a man to get:
--a gift certificate to Home Depot
--a bottle of Jameson's
--any boat toy
--box of naked lady golf tee's
--gift cert to Sears tool store
--boxed set of "Girls Gone Wild" spring break videos.
--boxed set of Clint Eastwood westerns
--boxed set of James Bond flicks
--boxed set of HBO's Band of Brothers
--a case of Budweiser long necks
--any piece of clothing that says "DONZI" on it. (good luck on that one!!)
--two words: pork rinds

2biguns
12-08-2003, 04:33 PM
My 2003 early (11/24/03) X'mas gift is definitely the best I have ever received biggrin. biggrin. biggrin.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/sitting_1.jpg

McGary911
12-09-2003, 12:58 PM
Congrats Steve, although i dont know where tuna would buy one of those??

My stepmom got me a Leatherman the other year. Thing has come in handy tons of times. Just make sure you get the Real one... < $100..

If theyre a boater, how bout a gift certificate to a restaraunt\watering hole on the water, that they can take their boat to? I would dig that for sure.

boldts
12-10-2003, 12:14 PM
Toona, if you have any pull with the guy in the red suit, could you whisper in his ear that Scott Boldt of Ohio really should have a Blue and White 1970 Donzi GT with twins. :D

Ed Donnelly
12-10-2003, 04:38 PM
HO HO HO Merry Christmas Scott. One of my elfs (Toona) told me you would like a very special boat for Christmas. Well Santa is sorry, you already have a nice boat.There are lots of boys and girls that don't even have a Donzi (Toona) Do you want to be on my SPECIAL list of boys and girls that are going to get a lump of coal in their stockings?(MadPoodle) Some have even changed their avitars to fool me (MadPoodle)Maybe if you had sent me a Christmas card with me driving a Donzi like that nice boy..Ed, things might have been different....SANTA CLAUS !!!

boldts
12-11-2003, 12:27 PM
Hey Santa, my daughter sent a note and I placed the stamp on it. Doesn't that count? wink Also, no need to worry because if I bought the GT, the 22 Classic would be gone. No extra Donzis sitting around our property. :)

Ed Donnelly
12-12-2003, 04:26 PM
HO,HO,HO, Scott. I notice you said, No Need To Worry, if you BOUGHT the GT, the Classic would be gone. No sense in me loading up the sleigh with the GT if you are going to buy it. Now I will have more room for toys for all my good boys an girls. I will remember your kindness to the children next Christmas, and bring you something extra special(only if you are a good boy all next year)Please tell your daughter I received her letter and am looking forward to my milk and cookies at your home Christmas eve...SANTA :) :)