PDA

View Full Version : Ft.L. Boat Show

Surfer
10-27-2003, 08:02 AM
Took a cruise by Bahia Mar yesterday, just to get in the way of the 140'ers. The show is amazing how many hugh boats they try to moore. Saw a yatch (ship) with at least a thirty-five foot fish boat as tender. Really cool how many thumbs up I got from the dock crews, and yatch captains looking at the little 18 putting around.

McGary911
10-27-2003, 05:34 PM
I was down there a couple of years ago the week b4 the show, and the coolest thing was the mega yachts 3 miles offshore, piggybacked on the back of big transport freighters. 2 100+ foot mega yachts on the back of each one. Pretty cool for sure.
Saw this from my barstool at the Elbo room, which someone from the board suggested. Damn good suggestion wink

Tomahawk
11-03-2003, 03:34 PM
Pretty Neat - saw Surfer and Main Brain, both playing guitar in the Cutback Surf Band in the Battle of the Bands at the Bahia Cabana on Thursday. These guys rocked the house! Also met Stormer and both Catch 22 and Mad Poodle came by. Brownie was right in the next booth the whole show. Good to see all you guys. I missed someone Sunday afternoon as I was looking around the show. Who dat?
We'll see some of you again at Palatka on 12/5.