PDA

View Full Version : Are your emails being blocked to AOL users?

FASTEDDIE
12-03-2003, 08:12 PM
Recently say for the past 3 weeks, I've had most of my emails returned as "Unsolicited" from my friends using AOL subscription services. The return says "Your email was unsolicited". Anyone else having this problem? If you have AOL do you know this is happening to your emails? Your collective thoughts.

Walt. H.
12-04-2003, 01:23 AM
Not that i'm aware of and I also have AOL broadband.

AOL= stands for All Out Of Luck, so i'm not surprised.

Walt :)

harbormaster
12-04-2003, 10:35 AM
For the life of me I cannot understand wht anyone would pay 21 bucks a month for AOL. Yu can get a standard dialup for about 9 bucks a month. If you just have to have the AOL content then you can buy the unlimited AOL without the connection for another 9 bucks. Better connection speeds, better email, and AOL for about 18 bucks.

You can get DSL in alot of Areas for 35 bucks which also includes your phone service.

If you do not have a broadband connection (DSL or Cable) you owe it to yourself to atleast try it out. You will NEVER go back.

And to those who live in an area where you cannot get cable or DSL, I feel for you. Though there is satelite service that runs about 79 dollars a month.

Rootsy
12-04-2003, 11:58 AM
heck i've been trying for 5 weeks now just to get COMCAST to get my address in their system so i can get cable! talk about a bunch of non caring can't do crap customer service people.. the damn thing is right out in front of the bloody house too.. i think i am gonna go todd's route and just climb the pole and play sparky!

Root - hating dialup and FRUSTRATED by CRAPCAST!!!!

oldLenny
12-04-2003, 12:50 PM
Scot Van A, I am surfing on an "office" business offering in the office now, running a a max of 4.5mBs, and got me a 2.4 Ghz processor. I HAVE NEVER been happier.

Now, with all this stuff, I also have a place for a website etc. If only I had a clue what to do I would have one designed.

KMLFAMILY
12-04-2003, 03:32 PM
I am also ready to dump AOL.I hate to lose the e-mail addy ,screen name& kid gadgets.I use the screen name on many things e-bay etc..But enough is enough.