PDA

View Full Version : Something exciting......

Speed-Racer
11-24-2003, 09:20 PM
It's time for something exciting, so let share some tales. What is your most scariest/exciting moment in a boat, or DONZI?

My scariest would have to be riding with Ted in his X-18 with a plastic gas tank between my legs, the engine screaming at 5,500rpm's and half on plane doing about 30mph!! :rolleyes:

Most exciting would be riding in, I believe to be the second 38zr built, doing 85+ mph off of Miami. :D at the 2002 Miami Boat Show.

boxy
11-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Most exciting Donzi ride was running about 75+ with Stevie Mahhh as the stern line started spooling out the back through my feet followed by the rear seat.... eek!

Most exciting/scary moment was being informed by Flak jacketed Coasties that the area MadDog was running us through was a 30 MPH zone... :D ... "Uh no sir, I'm not from around here, Miami sir..." :D Cliff where is that picture.

----------------------------
Not only potless, I'm also missing the window...

boldts
11-24-2003, 10:14 PM
Scariest - My 18 Classic bouncing off a houseboat wake, landing on the next wake and putting me over the side at 40 MPH. Thak God for Donzi using side hand rails! eek!

Most Exciting - There are many for me

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Driving BigBroadJumpers 27 Magnum at AOTH <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Riding in Big Griz's Criterion, sitting between the windshields, at 80 + and Griz saying: "Would you like to drive?" <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Riding in Mr. Somerville's HP500 22 Classic with a Imco shortie <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Driving my 18 Classic across the Sarasota Bay after visiting Gators on a very windy and ruff water day <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Riding in MadPoodle's X-18 at Eufaula - Something about a Donzi with no windshield! <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My first ride in a 16 Classic <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Last but not least, EVERY time I bring our 22 Classic to life at the launch ramp and witnessing everyone else in the area watching me do it!<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

CrackerJack
12-04-2003, 10:16 PM
Scott, you got it!!!!