PDA

View Full Version : Ticket had a good effect!

HyperDonzi
10-05-2003, 05:34 PM
Last night, driving back from homecoming, had the Vette, I didnt do anything stupid. Im happy I didnt speed....Dont know how fast the vette is, but it will break the tires loose going into third at 73mph and is automatic. The most I was over the speed limit was 2mph as I was coming down a hill into a 35zone (I was at 37). Went across a bridge....Have done crazy speeds there, will not even mention how fast (All I will say is it makes my 90 look like a kids meal). I drove over it, 45mph the whole way. As Cuda said, "It is better to be stopped by a cop, than a telephone pole." I have learned....Get the license back on Thursday, FOR GOOD THIS TIME. :)

Tommy

MOP
10-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Done wearing out the sneakers, back to burning rubber!!!!!

Ed Donnelly
10-05-2003, 06:56 PM
I think I am missing something here. Get the license back Thursday,how were you driving the Vette over a bridge last night ?????Ed

HyperDonzi
10-05-2003, 07:45 PM
HA!! I forgot to mention I had privelidges (sp) to drive to and from HomeComing. I guess without that the story sounds a bit off!

Ed Donnelly
10-05-2003, 08:24 PM
Good to see the post script from you..Nearly lost respect for you over your driving..Now that it is cleared up,you are in my good book again :) :) :) ...Ed

Cuda
10-05-2003, 09:01 PM
I'm happy you learned from it. Driving is much more fun than riding on your "chevrolegs" :D

olredalert
10-08-2003, 08:48 PM
-----C-mon,Ed.Fess up,how many people in C-land 40 miles outside of any of your great citys even know they have to have a drivers license?.......Bill S

------Staring at Canada as I type!!!!!!

Ed Donnelly
10-09-2003, 06:54 AM
If you live that far away from one of our big cities,you don't need a drivers licence to drive a horse and buggy.Now don't forget that California has a bigger population than all of Canada.Dad is thinking of trading in the Model T for something newer next year.OOPS gottta run to the outhouse before the cousins or are they daughters hear the rooster..City Skicker Ed :D :D

HyperDonzi
10-09-2003, 05:26 PM
Driving again today :)

Now our neighborhood has block meetings or something, parents dont go because they are really just gossip meetings. Anyway, I am told that they bring me up fairly often. I had fun with one lady, she said she bought a radar and clocked me at 95 in front of her house. I told her "No way, it deffinatley wasnt me, I cant get above 78 by your house" and she just stormed off. And no I dont go more than 25 in the neighborhood. One week I think I will have to addend. :D

Tommy

Rootsy
10-09-2003, 06:07 PM
:rolleyes: