PDA

View Full Version : where is everybody!!!

AquaLoony
08-23-2003, 05:02 AM
I just thought i should say my claim to fame!!!! I m currently the ONLY person online!!!!!! heheh all of you Wonderful People on the other side of the world are asleep i think, it must be about 4 am or something there i think, meanwhile i only just got home form work, it is about 8pm here!!! ah well i'll have to talk myself! ah well sorry for wasting your time with this post, but i had to try and do something productive...althoguh this isn't to productive..a.ctually it is counter productive...hmmmm maybe i'll shut up and go watch that news report abotu the guy who almost jumped the highway in his boat!! have fun!!! actually i havea good story!!! One of the more wealthy members of the Sydney society is the owner of a couple of boats, a 120 foot cruiser as well as a twin s/d Scarab. well this supposedly intelligent investor let his son borrow the scarab to go for a lae ngiht spin down the coast from one of the rivers north of syd, down into the harbour. Unfortunately this bloke thoguht it would be intelligent to take a few women and a coupla beers along for the journey, at midnight, whilst doing around 60Mph... guess what happens next? i'll jsut add in the fact there is a rock platform of the cost of syd called long reef, which most knowledgable boaties would head out about a mile to sea to avoid landing on.. all i can say is good bye stern drive legs and hello coast guard. Boat survived none the less, just a few scratches on the hull that could polish out and a couple of new bravo legs and she would have been fine....

harbormaster
08-23-2003, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the new guy from Oz.

Unfortunately/fortunately some of us here in the states are up all hours of the nite.