PDA

View Full Version : "Im going to jail and it isnt even 2 yet"

HyperDonzi
07-21-2003, 01:17 PM
So this morning I go down to best buy which is south of my house. I am going to buy the Sammy Haggar CD Classic Masters with the awesome song Trans Am (highway wonderland). A neighbor (1) came over to the house when I got back and told me that another neighbor(2) (wackos) Said I passed her and she was doing 60 on Hollenback. First off, it is north of me, why would I go north to go south? and second the speed limit is 45. So she is 15 over right there. Then saying I flew past her... So she is acusing me of speeding, wreckless op, wreckless endangerment. Neighbor 1 says neighbor 2 is going to tell cops and my parents that other people are complaining about my driving also (pulled out of her ass). This is one of the biggest insults I have ever had. I had a friend die last November from a car accident, so do you think I am going to go run around doing 65 for kicks? She isnt going to come over, but rather have her husband come over later who wasnt even in her car at the time and try to tell my parents that I was doing 65 and I go to fast through the neighborhood. I do 20 in the neighborhood, so they can go and say whatever they want. Then saying the cops are going to come and arrest me, bull ****. A cop has to witness it. But saying I drive wreckless is beyond ****ed up. I hardly ever speed, sometimes will accelerate fast, no tire chirps, but 99/100 times I accelerate 1/3 throttle or less.

Sorry about the language and the time, I just cant stand when someone lies like that and calls me wreckless. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tommy

Cuda
07-21-2003, 03:08 PM
I had the same thing happen to me when I was about your age. I was sitting at home, a cop pulls up. He's telling my mom that I have been speeding up and down the roads in the neighborhood. I hadn't even been out of the house that day. Cop got all pissed because he couldn't do anything because he didn't see it, but promises me he will get me later whether I'm speeding or not!! I was no angel on the roads back then, but it wasn't me. I found out later who it was, he had a car the same color as mine. Cop never did get me for anything. I had a built in appeal anyway if he did pull me, several people heard him threaten me.

Just stick to the facts, don't get emotional, and nothing will come of it.

tmdog
07-21-2003, 03:26 PM
Hey Hype- - No sweat. I had a similar episode way back (false accusations) with a neighbor. One day In the middle of the night his front lawn got hit by lightning. I'm not saying or condoning that you create your own lightning, you are too smart for that. Rember sticks or stones- -- - -
Every neighborhood has A-holes - f'em

Rootsy
07-21-2003, 03:49 PM
TRUCKS ROCK... "there's just something women like about a pickup man"... besides... after a heavy soaking rain... a little hp and some aggressive tires... make for a lot of fun in troublesome front yards in the middle of the night :D

just don't get "stuck" eek!

Rootsy - paybacks are a bitch

Darrell
07-23-2003, 06:40 PM
Rootsy:

Your truck story about driving in the rain reminded me of my dear old Grandpappy.

About 20 years ago, there was a young man who would take his 4x4 across several of the yards in town after a big rain. My grandpappy lived on a corner lot, so it was easy just to angle across it, leaving huge ruts that he refill and re-sod. Feed up with this, he went to the local nursery and bought a three foot ceder tree, knowing the kid couldn't resist plowing over it. Well you don't settle and live in SW Okla for 75 years and allways play nice. He also planted with the ceder has 4ft section of grader blade (about 2 1/2 of that submerged). Well next rain, here he came. Grandpappy was contacted by the city cops (since the oil trail led to his yard) and asked if he wanted to press charges for destrucion of property. He ask the cops what happen to the truck, he had went couple blocks till the truck wouldn't go anymore, well knowing that he had some major engine and transmission repairs to do, he didn't press charges. Yes, he was sued for the repairs and the Judge told the guy "you should be thanking him for not pressing charges" and dissmissed the case.

(Sorry Hyper didn't mean to get of the topic, don't let'em get to you)

Darrell

Ranman
07-24-2003, 07:52 AM
A little off topic, but funny...

When I was a kid, my neighbor must have pissed off someone in my neighborhood cause almost every week on garbage day a car would come down the street late at night and hit his plastic cans destroying them and sending garbage everywhere.

He started to get wise and would take his cans out in the morning, but they would still get hit from time to time if left out.

Aggravated by the situation, one week my neighbor decided to take on of the garbage cans out to the street and he proceeded to fill that baby to the brim with Quickrete. Once full he put the top on the can and waited. Sure enough, somewhere in the middle of the night, the offending car hit the can and got quite a surprise! I bet there's still headlight glass in the street.

Moody Blu'
07-26-2003, 07:51 PM
hyper

**** EM

Sagbay32
07-26-2003, 09:21 PM
Same story for me...cop pulled into driveway before I even got home. He told my Mom that the complaintant could file charges against me for reckless or whatever. I never heard another thing from any of them. That was 21 years ago

Ditto what Moody said. eek!
Mike

Ed Donnelly
07-27-2003, 03:01 AM
The old farts are just jealous that you are young.. Whoops, I'm an old fart and jealous of your young age. (I still drive like an out of control teenager.) Just enjoy your youth and don't be in a hurry to grow up...Old fart Ed

HyperDonzi
07-27-2003, 03:03 AM
Better revenge plan.... Was told to me from a F1 racer...."Go get one of them spray bottles, fill it with that fertalizer your supposed to dilute. Then write whatever in their grass. It will burn the words in for a while, then grow back dark and thick and stay there for a long time..."