PDA

View Full Version : Giving away a free website.

harbormaster
07-08-2003, 01:58 PM
Want a free website? I am giving away a custom website for your personal or business use. All you have to do is tell why you want/need website. The best explanations wins. Its as simple as that. I want to hear some good stuff.
This should whip up some good stuff.

HyperDonzi
07-08-2003, 07:41 PM
I have always wanted to do a site on fast boats, cars, bikes, women (I think that takes the cake wink ) and offroad trucks. Can do all of the HTML, just can never figure out how to upload site to domain!

Edit: Would have calendars for events, and a search locator, to find local motor heads. Also would have product and company service reviews.
Tommy

KAJUNGA
07-08-2003, 08:45 PM
I would like a website for business purposes. I just started to sell a line of aluminum dock cleats. I can not justify paying for a website now as I only have 2 types of cleats so a free one would be a real bonus. For next year I will have more types. Some people I am currently contacting are asking me if I have a website ,which I do not.
My website is in the marine business which is somewhat related to this site ( every boat requires a cleat to tie on to ). If you wanted some more exposure for DONZI REGISTRY ( could you handle the added abuse? ) , this wouldn't be such a bad mix.
That's my story
Cheers

Walt. H.
07-09-2003, 01:40 AM
Web-Site ? No thanks I already have too many "Arthropods" I mean Spiders building them in around my house and shop! :) :rolleyes: :)

Team Jefe
07-11-2003, 06:46 AM
Here's a crazy thought...

www.scotisplayingonthedonzi.com (http://www.scotisplayingonthedonzi.com)

Brother, I'd rather have you spending time on the water with me (and the SE texas crew)than spending time building a website for me.

JEFE

JimG
07-11-2003, 06:51 AM
Amen, Jefe! :D

We miss you, Scot! Get that boat wet!

%&@#$# a whole lotta website! We're splashing every weekend.... :)

Jim, Janet & the whole Texas Donzi Gang

Team Jefe
07-11-2003, 11:13 AM
Even if you don't want to splash the 18. Get your loevely wife, jump in the car, drop the top and make a leisurely drive up to Conroe.

We'll met you at Papa's on the Lake for lunch and show them Freshwater Wierdo's how to do it Donzi Style :D :D :D