PDA

View Full Version : BLACKOUT Ranman & Donzi Jenn Wedding

Crazy Horse
08-14-2003, 10:22 PM
I am supposed to fly from Boston to Detroit tomorrow for the wedding of Jenn & Randy. Rain Man just called and said they are in the midst of the black out and public officials said for everyone to stay home for the next three days.

Randy went out to pick up the tuxes while Jenn went to get her dress. Randy turned around because everything was closed. The church has no power, the place for the rehearsal dinner-no power, the place for the reception has no power too. :( :( :( :( :(

Rain Man & Jenn we're pulling for you...

Should I get on the plane tomorrow or not? :confused:

Moody Blu'
08-14-2003, 10:40 PM
the airports are up and runnin now.....

go for it ranman and jenn, congrats!

Brad Lyon
08-14-2003, 10:40 PM
John,

We are out of power but they say it may come back on in six to twelve hours. I have a generator running thats how I am able to get online. We are with you in hopes that this will end soon for Jenn and Randy's sake.

Brad

ToonaFish
08-14-2003, 11:21 PM
Well, with the heat wave and no power for air conditioning, at least we won't have to worry about them getting cold feet.

Crazyhorse, you had better make it, by hook or by crook! Please, and I'll hold you to it, hug and kiss them from me and tell them I'm sending every possible good wish for the big day and their happily ever after future!

Bunches,

Celene 'yum, Donzi dudes in cumberbunds'

mattyboy
08-15-2003, 06:15 AM
Randy and Jenn,
just a story to tell your grand kids!! wink :D
A candle light wedding sounds very romantic :D
Congrats and best wishes

Matt and Marie

Woodsy
08-15-2003, 06:47 AM
Horse...

You had best fly out... as the only representative of the Winni Bandits and an Usher, your presence is mandatory...

BTW... we need to chat soon about your recent aquisition.. I may have some resources for ya...

RANDY & JENN!! BEST TO YOU! I cannot imagine a better story to be told through the years, about the blackout & the wedding... even though its probably not too funny right now...

Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

Woodsy

Digger
08-17-2003, 11:26 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor and privilege to present to you Mr and Mrs Oak!!

I'm happy to report that Ranman and Jenn are officially hitched! All was not well Friday, as you all know. blackout=wedding planning hell! But Randy and DJ pulled through it in fine style, showing their true colors! With a whole lot of determination and can-do attitude victory was snatched form the jaws of defeat!

Horse man we were sorry you couldn't make it! I showed up pretty much oblivious to the extent of the problem! Because Thursday night was a late one for me (I was overserved) I woke up Fri AM packed a bag and headed for the airport, got a free upgrade to first and next thing I knew I was sipping on a bloody mary winging my way to Detroit, fat, dumb, and happy!

Hearty congrats and many thanks to the new husband and bride, you guys are the best!